Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Launched Her New Paradise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Launched Her New Paradise (399 Views)

Korra Obidi Has Launched Her Nft Titled "Korranft" / Veteran Film Star Ngozi Ezeonu Launched Her Very Own Bread Company / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Launched Her New Paradise by shegesup: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lizzy Anjorin shared on her Instagram page the pictures of her new paradise. she explained that most of her things are always ready during june/july. she said

“I wanted to hide it before but i noticed my house/s are always ready during june/july… it will be stupid of me not to give testimony so that those house people with good heart can praise and exault your name(ALLAH) on my behalf

Copied From
https://shegesup.com.ng/2019/07/11/nollywood-actress-lizzy-anjorin-launched-her-new-paradise/

(1) (Reply)

Actress,tracey Boakye Apologizes For Saying She’ll Use Men To Satisfy Herself / Watch Funke Akindele, And Others On H-factor Challenge By Falzthebahdguy / Nelson Flashes Manhood On National TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.