Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo (1091 Views)

Beautiful Lady With One Arm Captivates Viewers With Her Braiding Skills (photos) / Jidenna The True African Classic Man / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo by alomaonline(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Source-------https://alomaworld..com/2019/07/have-seen-jidennas-arm-length-tattoo.html

I was talking to a friend yesterday and i made mention of uniqueness of the arm length tattoo on Jidenna's hand. I was amused by the surprise look on my friends face about the tattoo and i showed it to him, then the thought hit me that many users of alomaworld too may not know about the tattoo and that's the reason i'm posting this update.
The Nigerian-America singer got his left arm up to his chest inked up in the early fifth month of this year and it suits him quite cute.

More photos of his nice ink here-----https://alomaworld..com/2019/07/have-seen-jidennas-arm-length-tattoo.html

Re: Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo by jovialswag(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
similar to the rock,Roman reigns and the usos tatoo

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Stylish Ankara Office Wears You Can Rock Every Day / Benin: Zara Men's Shoes@15k / Jalamia Styles For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.