₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,299,347 members, 5,054,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 05:40 AM

Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo (192 Views)

PROTECTIVE STYLING (how To Gain Hair Length) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Photo Of This Weird Tattoo Is Trending Online, Slay Or Nay? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo by alomaonline(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11
Source-------https://alomaworld.blogspot.com/2019/07/have-seen-jidennas-arm-length-tattoo.html

I was talking to a friend yesterday and i made mention of uniqueness of the arm length tattoo on Jidenna's hand. I was amused by the surprise look on my friends face about the tattoo and i showed it to him, then the thought hit me that many users of alomaworld too may not know about the tattoo and that's the reason i'm posting this update.
The Nigerian-America singer got his left arm up to his chest inked up in the early fifth month of this year and it suits him quite cute.

More photos of his nice ink here-----https://alomaworld.blogspot.com/2019/07/have-seen-jidennas-arm-length-tattoo.html

Re: Have You Seen Jidenna's Arm Length Tattoo by jovialswag(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11
similar to the rock,Roman reigns and the usos tatoo

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Classy Environment And Edifice For An Event In Abuja? / Dealers Of Female Shoes Check Here And Take Advantage Of This Opportunity. / Fuzzy Friends Teddy Bear. / 09091139464/08114547454 BB PIN 331944AF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.