Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana (1069 Views)

South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard / South Africa Ignores Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by 22gist14(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ghana is one of the latest countries to be granted a visa-free status by the South African government.

South Africa’s Department of Home Affairs has added Ghana to a list of seven countries whose nationals willbe permitted to enter South Africa visa-free. Nigeria was not included despite the large volume of trade between the two countries.

South Africa announced in September 2018, that it was finalising a number of visa waiver agreements with other countries including Ghana to allow travellers to enter the country without a visa.

More: https://www.22gist.com/breaking-south-africa-snubs-nigeria-grants-visa-free-status-to-ghana-others/

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by captianfreeman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Is ok
Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by Jayslicky: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why the loss to Nigeria dey pepper this people like this, in everything they do they'll try and compete with Nigeria, is it music, sports, movies and we keep trashing them, they should accept Nigeria as their elder brother but their xenophobia no go gree dem.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Even if it's you, would you give?...

200m population.
Killer herdsmen.
Bandits.
Bokoharam.
Ruga.
N24tr debt.
25m unemployed.
Poorest country in the world.
Drugs
Ritual
Fraud

You sef check am.. Reason am, no be wickedness... na dey your dey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by IGBOSON1: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
If i could lift Igboland out of Nigeria and place in Ghana, i'd do it in a heartbeat! sad

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by id911(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
It will be a very bad idea for any country with stable economy to grant Nigeria, a hypocritical over-religious country where docile citizens allow leaders to do anything and get away from it, Visa-Free Status or else such country won't be able to withstand the aftermath of such dangerous policy. Kudos to SA on this

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Esseite:
Even if it's you, would you give?...

200m population.
Killer herdsmen.
Bandits.
Bokoharam.
Ruga.
N24tr debt.
25m unemployed.
Poorest country in the world.
Drugs
Ritual
Fraud

You sef check am.. Reason am, no be wickedness... na dey your dey.
You are not smart
Ain't you aware that Nigerians can easily get Ghanian passport@ Ghana immigration service in Accra
Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by id911(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
otuekong1:

You are not smart
Ain't you aware that Nigerians can easily get Ghanian passport@ Ghana immigration service in Accra

Go get it na..when you do I hope any country you use it to travel to discover it later, then arrest and send you to jail. Nansense

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
id911:

Go get it na..when you do I hope any country you use it to travel to discover it later, then arrest and send you to jail. Nansense
You are ignorant, I know of many camerounians that have Nigerian passport, you can even get the American passport in mexico
Wetin you know no put mouth
Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by id911(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
otuekong1:

You are ignorant, I know of many camerounians that have Nigerian passport, you can even get the American passport in mexico

That you're a fraud doesn't mean everyone is like you. Go to Accra and acquire a Ghanaian Passport or go get American one in Mexico as you claimed, then be ready to end up in jail when discovered. Don't come crying for help, I trust the useless Nigerian Government they won't even bother if you exist when you run into trouble

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by id911(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
otuekong1:

You're aiding and abetting foreigners to get Nigerian Passports, SSS won't see this one to arrest

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
id911:

That you're a fraud doesn't mean everyone is like you. Go to Accra and acquire a Ghanaian Passport or go get American one in Mexico as you claimed, then be ready to end up in jail when discovered. Don't come crying for help, I trust the useless Nigerian Government they won't even bother if you exist when you run into trouble
Im not a fraudstar,most northerners are not originally from Nigeria especially amongst( Kanuris, shuwa and fulanis
Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by AirFireEarthH20: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
First World countries should even ban Nigerians from their countries until their heads correct to support and vote intelligent leaders

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by rentAcock(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Very good development. We need more countries to shun us like this until we develop our country to be the envy of the world. SA is very wise, they realized after crude oil, our 2nd and 3rd biggest exports are internet fraud and armed robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
otuekong1:

You are not smart

You are really not smart... Ghana has a lot of restrictive laws on being a citizen.

Re: Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana by chukxie(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2019
If you were the head of a thriving country, would you grant Nigerians Visa-free passage into your country considering the negative antecedents of some Nigerians in the diaspora? I won't ! Nigeria should put its house in order rather than being the scorn of the world. Common light we no get!

(1) (Reply)

Abroad Forklift Job / 10 Tragic Events That Shook Humanity,the Third One Happened In Nigeria / Any Free Accomodation Or Where To Stay Free In Winnipeg For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.