Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) (3092 Views)

About The Girl Who Davido Was Seen With In St Marteen (photos) / Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Rejoice9ja: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Popular Nigerian Actress “Omoni Oboli”, took to her official Instagram account to share a video of her dancing at a party in St. Marteen, USA.

Watch the Video:
https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/07/11/actress-omoni-oboli-shakes-her-ass-at-party-in-texas-video/

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Rejoice9ja: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ass that should be meant for 'da other room' undecided
SMH undecided

If not for the sickness the world is suffering, if people are sane and upright, people like this ought to be condemned and not celebrated. People like this should not be celebrities. They should be 'condemnities' angry

Nonsense and whoever disagrees with me angry I dey vex abeg angry
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wow i like her dance step..
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Vaseline and tissue paper.......... Loading
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wow.....dance steps like yours
Ass like yours shocked cool
Onyi22:
Wow i like her dance step..
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Joystark(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
I llloooovvve this woman and her boys. cool
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by TANID(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Joystark:
I llloooovvve this woman and her boys. cool
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
The video make sense?
I don’t want to waste data like I did concerning that #bottlecapchallenge.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Samps(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tapping that no go bad 0
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by Joystark(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
TANID:
What?
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Shakes Her Ass At a Party In St. Marteen (photos) by TANID(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Joystark:
What?

(1) (Reply)

'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out / I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam / Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.