Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! (2438 Views)

Oluwo.....Buhari should enforce death penalty on corrupt officials! / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
fykes:

Who da heck are u?

Your goddess smiley
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by freeze001(f): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Lee anya nwa!
Orugo mgbe anyi ga agbakesi .... Unu achoghi ka umuunu wey ezigbote ndu okwaaya ? angry,is dat what you are telling me?
U guys dont know wat u ar in for!

I understand you perfectly my sister. Strange things are happening and for how long will we keep running?
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by nofuckz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Your peace you shall hold ,because you lack wisdom .... I saw animals jubilate lastnyt just because of a mare football match ...
Yes am a fulani ,i cant hide it ...but chetakwa na oweghi ihe di stock for umugi ie your generation ma ndi fulani na achigi ...

lol! mof_o so am igbo right?
you accuse someone of something you only think of having, but absent in you: what a pity..the worm that eats the yam lives inside of it..your curse is on you, your dying if not dead generation
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Amatarasha(f): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:
So where have you been Amatarasha? No sign of you in seven days....
.so you now wait on me, As yorubas wait at bourdillion gate ? grin
I am damn busy with my studies
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by fykes(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

Your goddess smiley
See u see market... Na to naked enter remain
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Amatarasha(f): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

Am so desperate my dear .
..i know am fulani but enough of the hidings ,i felt sick when buhari called off d ruga plan!

He is a general who shud act ,no time as desert encroaches
Everything will be ok madamfulani remember ,the president is dead already
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amatarasha:

.so you now wait on me, As yorubas wait at bourdillion gate ?
I am damn busy with my studies

grin grin grin
You like to solicit yourself sha.

You don turn to celebrity be dat. Abi you no like as metaphysical don abandon hin life come siddon for nairaland dey wait for Amatarasha? You done slay past slay itself. Oniranu grin
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
So wetin you dey study? How to be a homemaker in ruga community? grin
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Amatarasha(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
You like to solicit yourself sha.

You don turn to celebrity be dat. Abi you no like as metaphysical don abandon hin life come siddon for nairaland dey wait for Amatarasha? You done slay past slay itself. Oniranu grin
Who dosent know girls love attention ! grin
And my own celeb na ebolatic celebrity cheesy
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Everything will be ok madamfulani remember ,the president is dead already

Bolded @

Dead indeed when propagandum is the order of d day ,
................... .......
How come you understand my thread that fast
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
fykes:

See u see market... Na to naked enter remain

If you dont have brain meet wise echelons for one .......... .....than your cheap insult ,
U think fulanis arent educated

The mask has been unveiled
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Who dosent know girls love attention ! grin
And my own celeb na ebolatic celebrity cheesy

Na why i like to soak you in it. grin
...i no get time for your yanga sha, i go just throw my own blade back at ya. grin
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
nofuckz:

lol! mof_o so am igbo right?
you accuse someone of something you only think of having, but absent in you: what a pity..the worm that eats the yam lives inside of it..your curse is on you, your dying if not dead generation

So u mean am cursing your generation ba? Allahum adkia ! sad
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Amatarasha(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

Bolded @

Dead indeed when propagandum is the order of d day ,
................... .......
How come you understand my thread that fast
No Be ladies forever again ! smiley
Foolanis wont survive the lord's eyes are on them i believe
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Amatarasha(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Na why i like to soak you in it. grin
...i no get time for your yanga sha, i go just throw my own blade back at ya. grin
Soak me kwa?

I hope your blade arent infected like your private part ? smiley
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ada you still no answer me o. Abi you don ignore me ni? angry grin
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Soak me kwa?

I hope your blade arent infected like your private part ? smiley

You just cant say a word without mentioning my ekpon...can you? Its on your mind all day, all night.

I told you what to do already. grin
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
freeze001:

I understand you perfectly my sister. Strange things are happening and for how long will we keep running?

Tanks for your understanding ,
........ Fulanis av executive ,judiciary and legislature ........

.u think our generations has any future with this hand.......

Let him enforce the ruga ,
Nnamdi kanu felt sick ,me also felt sick when ruga was suspended..
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
No Be ladies forever again ! smiley
Foolanis wont survive the lord's eyes are on them i believe

U guys shud be serious ok
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Adaibeku(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Ada you still no answer me o. Abi you don ignore me ni? angry grin

Immhotep afonja seeks biafran goddess's hand in marriage! ....................

What shud i tell him?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

What shud i tell him?
Please tel him to go searching for ruga wife

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

What shud i tell him?

grin grin grin grin grin. Yeye girl!
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by MetaPhysical: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
immhotep:

Please tel him to go searching for ruga wife

I thought i was your brother.

Ooni said Yoruba and Igbo are inseparable
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by AnalQueenluci: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

What shud i tell him?
Lmao grin
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I thought i was your brother.

Ooni said Yoruba and Igbo are inseparable
Yes but ruga advocates need ruga wife.
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Successmind(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Somebody should please tell the writer that this is democracy not a military regime....why the use of force
Re: President Buhari Should Enforce RUGA On The South,time Is Running Fast-A letter! by Boxer007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Adaibeku:

What shud i tell him?

No man want u...leave us alone. Go away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno State Governor Dissected His Salah Ram / Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? / We’ve To Stop Herdsmen From Roaming Around, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.