Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nysc Posting And Redeployment Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nysc Posting And Redeployment Issue (159 Views)

See The Banner That Was Printed To Celebrate The Redeployment Of A Nurse / Start Earning 100 To 400 Dollars Daily Posting And Commenting Payment Are Made W / See My $800+ Earnings Posting Just Videos I Get Free Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting And Redeployment Issue by davidmillz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
If you need help with your Nysc redeployment or posting
Or you have any issues while doing your registration
Free free to contact me on 09036101651
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Approach God As A Child. / Cry Of Help, Is Better To Help When One Is Alive... Assistance ! Assistance !! / How Does CCSS Software Helps Child Care Centeres To Provide Fee Concessions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.