Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Clueless About Investing In Agriculture? Here Is How - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Clueless About Investing In Agriculture? Here Is How (853 Views)

How To Invest In Agriculture Here In Nigeria / Misconceptions Young People Have About Investing / All You Need To Know About Investing In Cashew Cultivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clueless About Investing In Agriculture? Here Is How by pixelhub(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Agriculture has almost become a buzzword, people talk about it more than we do it and in this age, we are too stuck on our mobile phone to even think of how the food we consume comes. But not to worry, the purpose of this post is not to throw blames but to show you how.

Maybe you can't do the work, but your money can. There are a couple of platforms up, but I can personally vouch for [thriveagric.com][/url]. After investing over 1.3 million with them, I have gotten returns of over 30% in a time frame not exceeding 9 months. And they have proof of actual work, in a recent investor email I got, they have funded 17000 farmers so far and are looking to do more.

I thought to share with the largest indigenous community of Nigerians on the web. there are two farms currently available... A Soyabeans Farm that you can fund with 47,600 Naira and get back 20% in 9 months check out [][/soybeansfarms]. There is also a Maize Farm that you can fund for N62,000 and get back 20% in 9 months, check out [][/maizefarms]

The farms are fully insured by Leadway assurance and you would love to be a part of it, it is a pleasurable experience, even for me, let your money work while you sleep.

1 Like

Re: Clueless About Investing In Agriculture? Here Is How by jaysay(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2019
You spoke so well about ThriveAgric, do you own part of the company other than the investments you make to the farms when they are made public on their pages? I will like to know if I will be welcomed to visit some of the farms when I invest in them to be sure there are actual farms. It is easy to get scammed these days as more and more people are legitimising scam.

Please, do not be upset, I am just concerned. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Termite’s Havocs/destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now / Influencercash / Make Money From Dollar Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.