Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription (74704 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by ollah2: 4:55am On Jul 12, 2019
madridsta007:

Is this what you do? You described it with so much perfection! Well-done!

You are the one exhibit the trait so continue, it perfectly suits you
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by madridsta007(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2019
ollah2:

You are the one exhibit the trait so continue, it perfectly suits you

You’ve lost everyone here undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by Ayolachris: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmm......and we are complaining visa refusal which country GI grant visa to herdsmen....??
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by madone: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
Las Las your sense carry you be 2mins doctor. When your mate the cashout without stress. Carry naija matter for your head, bigger fool.
grin cash out shit abi. Nonsense eeeeediot .see as e dey talk like goat. No be inside Nigeria u dey cash out . Fowl brain whey u get no let u know wetin to write u Ni go shut up. Animal in human form whey just get access to Internet.ewu
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by carzhiemglows001(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2019
It shall never be well with apostle suleman until he stop stop inciting fears on the heart of Nigerians
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by jimharry21(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Fuckthamods:
I said i don't wanna believe but if it is true... Daft human being wey no gree go school.
Just the way you intended it and said it....... Receive it that way!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by btrocky09(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Chochovini:
PLS HOW MUCH 4 DE GALAXY S10?
call or WhatsApp
on 08062146326
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by EXLOVER(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2019
madone:
grin cash out shit abi. Nonsense eeeeediot .see as e dey talk like goat. No be inside Nigeria u dey cash out . Fowl brain whey u get no let u know wetin to write u Ni go shut up. Animal in human form whey just get access to Internet.ewu
2mins man, continue selling your fake drugs or whatever, maybe Churchill will locate you someday. Keep scamming your fellow 2mins men, one day hand go touch you. Fowl
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by labani06(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2019
I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s][s][/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their ktuitr on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s][s][/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their ktuitr on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s][s][/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their tradition on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer. [/s]I wonder what kind of madness is this Apostolic Suleman is aware that not all Fulani herdsmen are disastrous and after that we have indigenous Fulani people in Nigeria they are part of this nation what is the problem if the government displayed their ktuitr on the new passport further more there are are a lot of pictures that represents Benin, calabar, Yoruba on that passport and non of Fulani people talked or complain about that and they are also part of Nigeria what the hell do want or have you forget Atiku ,buhari are Fulani by tribe or can any one show me any record that buhari or Atiku hurt somebody No record is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by olumalcolm(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Do you now see why pastor Adeboye does not comment on national issues? angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by showafrica(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
If other tribes are represented in other pages..

Why must the front page be Fulani
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by bigfish3k: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bolustical:

If you had used your sense properly, you would realise that all these currencies with Arabic inscriptions were introduced during OBJ's government on the platform of PDP. Same OBJ is now shouting Fulanization.

If we're to go with your warped reasoning, it is safe to say PDP had the plan to Fulanise and totally Islamise Nigeria.

But NO, you wont use this sense noni

so why are fulanis sacking villagers and renaming their communities , why has army not intervened.
if the army has intervened why are the villagers still in IDP camps.
why hasnt the army dislodged the herders and protect the villagers. its even too painful for the president to open his mouth and say that they are fulani foreigners.
u mean that foreigners can invade ur country and rename ur village without the C-in-C being complicit especially when they are his tribesmen. And they are still there without anything being done and the citizens are in IDP camps. this rejection of RUGA nationwide especially
the south will give u an inkling of how divided and disenchanted we are under this regime. even most zombies now know the truth
please reason with us except u are one of them
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by madone: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
2mins man, continue selling your fake drugs or whatever, maybe Churchill will locate you someday. Keep scamming your fellow 2mins men, one day hand go touch you. Fowl
stupid pervert, soapy fool ..u never no where u belong self cos soapy will not allow u have confidence to ask a girl out talk I'd seeing one to fu. CK hopeless marijuana smokinf masturbator. I bet it's white dust in Ur Head as brain See his backward reasoning
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by Wonders10: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
[color=#000099][/colo
r] tongue
Before what do you expect
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription by nikkypearl(f): 3:15am On Jul 15, 2019
LLMG:
God wipe out you and your fulani generation.
read in btw d lines ,so u can get what d guy is saying and stop cussing biko...

Everyone typing ,"there are other tribes on the passport"..the man actually wrote " the new Nigerian passport" not the same with the one every one did sum months back..he stated "new"actually..people should learn to comprehend biko. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.