Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final (17741 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Serena Williams Cries After Losing Wimbledon Final To Angelique Kerber (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by grandstar(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
NOL2dworld:
I saw the Tennis match live today.. At 37yrs with that thick body and booty she still play wonderfully well.. Still No. 1.

But, what baffles me is, can she beat Halep in the final Halep is a machine, she plays like she's on drug, running around the court tirelessly while stressing out her opponent. The only formal No. 1 that hasn't won a Grand slam.. She so much need this to prove the world wrong...

This Grand slam final is a must watch.. I can't wait..

If U love tennis gather here..

My God, you love lawn tennis.

I used to play the game when I was a teenager but wasn't that thrilled by it.

However, my senior sister and junior brother love the game.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
This one be real GOAT, not like that fake-goat that cannot win anything for country!
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by shineeye1: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
MhizMuna:
The Tennis great and even regarded as an all times great sports athlete reached her 11th Wimbledon final couple of moments ago, after dispatching Strycova  6-1, 6-2 to reach her second straight Wimbledon final after becoming a mum in 2017.

Serena Williams will play in the Wimbledon final for the 11th time and will be looking for her eighth title at the All England Club.

The 23-time Grand Slam singles champion beat Barbora Strycova 6-1, 6-2 in the semifinals on Centre Court.

Williams converted four of her five break points, while Strycova failed on all three of her chances.

23 times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams reaches 11th Wimbledon final

The 11th-seeded American, who lost in last year’s final, will face Simona Halep in Saturday’s championship match.

Williams needs one more major title to equal the all-time record of 24 set by Margaret Court.

https://www./2019/07/serena-williams-reaches-11th-wimbledon-final.

Black Pride!!!
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by Graduateacher(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
I'm happy she has regained form. I hope she won't let her hubby knock her up again for now, just freeze your eggs bae, you can pay for someone else to carry your kids
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by Graduateacher(f): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
What's happening to Osaka?
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by Bamz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Angelfrost:
I hope she wins, as a recompense for last year's fiasco.

You are a liar. When are you going to give me my apology? Say you are sorry angry

Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by vicfajeze: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=slawomir post=80168688]All these females with male hormones ehnnn They can fuckkkk life out of you during sex Caster samenya Serena Williams
Any females from Delta state be it urhoubo, ijaw, isoko, kwale, itsekiri
If you want a woman that will bang hell out of you Then just look for the above mentioned tribe
They have testosterone in their body SO U DON Bleep SERENA AND SEMENYA?U NA REAL RUGA GUY!
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by Nuzo1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
This is the same lady some misguided folks asked that she retire just because she lost to Miss Osaka.
I mean, someone who came second should retire just because a teenager beat her?

I never felt sorry for this group of people like I felt for anyone before.

They said she came 2nd, and therefore should retire and begin to mentor Sloane. Though still active but where is Sloane? Where is Osaka?

I won't be surprised if Serena outlive them in the court.
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2019
slawomir:
All these females with male hormones ehnnn
They can fuckkkk life out of you during sex
Caster samenya
Serena Williams

Any females from Delta state be it urhoubo, ijaw, isoko, kwale, itsekiri

If you want a woman that will bang hell out of you
Then just look for the above mentioned tribe

They have testosterone in their body

Na you go run for sex

And to make the matter worse they are not circumcised
If you are not a pussyyy banger don't qoute me
Because life is all about pussyyy, money and weed

Remove caster from the list. (S)he is gay.
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by SillyMods: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2019
NOL2dworld:
I saw the Tennis match live today.. At 37yrs with that thick body and booty she still play wonderfully well.. Still No. 1.

But, what baffles me is, can she beat Halep in the final Halep is a machine, she plays like she's on drug, running around the court tirelessly while stressing out her opponent. She so much need this to prove the world wrong...

This Grand slam final is a must watch.. I can't wait..

If U love tennis gather here..
What's your take on Nadal federer clash today. I support Federer to nick it.
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by NOL2dworld(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
SillyMods:

What's your take on Nadal federer clash today. I support Federer to nick it.

Nadal all the way bro... He is an aggressive player, and he will have to give his best.. Its going to be a tough match though but I stand by him..

Djokovic won today impressively, and he is going straight to the final..

Let wait for the Djokovic / Nadal final
Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by SillyMods: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Nadal all the way bro... He is an aggressive player, and he will have to give his best.. Its going to be a tough match though but I stand by him..

Djokovic won today impressively, and he is going straight to the final..

Let wait for the Djokovic / Nadal final
Hope you enjoyed the entertaining match. Kudos to both and I pray the GOAT beat Djokovic tomorrow. Federer all the way.

1 Like

Re: 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2019
This young girl is going places mehn!

Watching her game with the World's number one Tennis player right now.

Coco will be world number one before she clocks 20 years. 

Bookmark this post!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Ifeanyi Ubah Splashes N15m On Players & Coach After Federation Cup / NFF Goes For Foreign Coaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.