Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1362 Views)

Don't Buy The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 In 2019 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Xiaomi Pocophone F1: Flagship Killer? Iphone X Clone? (UNBOXING) / Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BikeeT: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: . by DlawTECHY(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Is it for free?

1 Like

Re: . by kmaster007: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
his afraid to call prize
Re: . by noobody(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
kmaster007:
his afraid to call prize

Even if them call price,you go buy?
Thats how u keep jumping from thread to thread,dey find who una go lowball,

8 Likes

Re: . by Sunywa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Location and price please coolLocation and price please
Re: . by HolyTitus(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
noobody:

Even if them call price,you go buy?
Thats how u keep jumping from thread to thread,dey find who una go lowball,
These days, i don dey begin doubt your age but for some reasons again; i come reason sey big age no mean big maturity... Even if Seun na your sibling, you don't have to address users the way you want - moreover, i no see how the thread take concern you in the first place; i recalled how you made a mess of yourself on the Xiaomi store last 2weeks or so when a user sought for knowledge about a product from you; it's been a while I've been following you and some other sellers on here; you were not this way before, brother... I don't want to know whatever that is eating you up these days - it's faceless forum which makes ANYBODY entitled to his/ her opinion; but don't you think it's hightime you sought yourself a solution already?? Don't you also think it could be tantamount your biz too ? ... Even if he's not serious about buying now, what makes you think he can't have a change of mind and buy; if the customer relation is cool; that comment you made there is too vulgar; just in case you don't know... Alaye, lo change iwa e o; bad attitude dey always spoil good person o. Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by nonny400(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2019
HolyTitus:
These days, i don dey begin doubt your age but for some reasons again; i come reason sey big age no mean big maturity... Even if Seun na your sibling, you don't have to address users the way you want - moreover, i no see how the thread take concern you in the first place; i recalled how you made a mess of yourself on the Xiaomi store last 2weeks or so when a user sought for knowledge about a product from you; it's been a while I've been following you and some other sellers on here; you were not this way before, brother... I don't want to know whatever that is eating you up these days - it's faceless forum which makes ANYBODY entitled to his/ her opinion; but don't you think it's hightime you sought yourself a solution already?? Don't you also think it could be tantamount your biz too ? ... Even if he's not serious about buying now, what makes you think he can't have a change of mind and buy; if the customer relation is cool; that comment you made there is too vulgar; just in case you don't know... Alaye, lo change iwa e o; bad attitude dey always spoil good person o. Goodluck!

Shift Oga, he's right. That guy won't buy, he'd just lowball and attempt to derail the thread. The real buyers have seen the number and will enter OP's dm, not these ones.

Re: . by noobody(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2019
HolyTitus:

Yes you are right,i am a kidd,and wia exactly as ur maturity led you in life?you are entitled to your opinion,you hot cup of tea grin
Word of advice:always try to mind your biz,
Same as the issue u recalled weeks ago,
I know time wasters,the person knew obviously the answers to the questions,he is clearly not a novice,
Same with this issue as well,you clearly do not know the genesis

Cheers
Re: . by noobody(m): 1:27am On Jul 16, 2019
nonny400:

Shift Oga, he's right. That guy won't buy, he'd just lowball and attempt to derail the thread. The real buyers have seen the number and will enter OP's dm, not these ones.

Baba,you too get sense,
And its obvious you clearly know about attempts to derail threads and lowball,
He is notin but a mischeif maker.

I gbadun you

2 Likes

Re: . by drjprince: 2:53am On Jul 16, 2019
HolyTitus:
when did age become a thing to look out for in this faceless forum,guy you are even the one am doubting when it comes to age,wtf does seun have to do with this,you behave like our lastborn child she will make this same silly statement grin grin he made his point must you abuse people in a traumatic pattern
Re: . by Babaheekmat: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2019
HolyTitus:

Shut up
Re: . by HolyTitus(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2019
drjprince:
when did age become a thing to look out for in this faceless forum,guy you are even the one am doubting when it comes to age,wtf does seun have to do with this,you behave like our lastborn child she will make this same silly statement grin grin he made his point must you abuse people in a traumatic pattern
scoffs ''lastborn child'' really - make i no talk about that cos i already know the kinda people that still say those kinda nonsense in this age and time...... Anyways, I've already made my point clear and detailed to him; he might be acting arrogant here in order not to allow his ego been bruised - he's a biz man, remember ? He needs it but i believe he has gotten the message already - why not sit back, relax and watch out for a change from him, bros. Lastborn child...
Re: . by Deyvid123(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
But why can't the OP put price on this thread? must potential buyer talk to you privately? stop all this DM sh*t.
Put a price on your device and any interested person(s) will contact you.

1 Like

Re: . by BikeeT: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2019
Sunywa:
Location and price please coolLocation and price please
Osun State OSOGBO but I can send it to anywhere you're
Re: . by awetaiye2015: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Deyvid123:
But why can't the OP put price on this thread? must potential buyer talk to you privately? stop all this DM sh*t.
Put a price on your device and any interested person(s) will contact you.

You are right. That's the normal way of doing business, otherwise the OP will get a lot of unnecessary DM from attempted buyers. If the price and location is stated, anyone that will DM u already knows the price and he or she is DMing to negotiate further or place an other. But wen no one knows the price, u get a thousand DM and wen u tell them the price, they run but leaving ur page full of messages.

But u can also choose not to place ur price here. Everyone has a way of handling their biz

1 Like

Re: . by Ajibam: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Interested...
How much?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone / My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. / Google Pixel 2 Xl For Sale Or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.