Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow (35348 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow by briggson07(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Even if you sit on top atomic bomb, my guy you no go still blow. Music is not your calling.

Yrs to com like 10 yrs
U might still be here typing
s.....ccess......k.....ill it.....I.....intelligent dude....I...important spice......B....rilliant.....I....cnt believe my eyes

And skiibi be like do I know u

Re: Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow by rentAcock(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2019
briggson07:

Yrs to com like 10 yrs
U might still be here typing
s.....ccess......k.....ill it.....I.....intelligent dude....I...important spice......B....rilliant.....I....cnt believe my eyes

And skiibi be like do I know u

I will employ him then.
Re: Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow by Exempted: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Nice to hear. My advice is: write a book about how you do it and and I guarantee you, you'll smile to the bank. When you have such a skill, don't hide it — teach it to people and they'll pay for it.

You are just too inspiring to me i don't know abt others.

I read every word you type here with an eagle eye, cos they are inspiring even though they might seem funny.

I am almost done with a book i started writing last month just buy reading your posts.

I would have finished writting the book withing 2weeks if not for procastination and laziness on my part.

Whenever i feel reluctant and lazy to finish the book, i head straight to your topics here to boost my moral & get some encouragement.

Please don't ever stop talking/posting, it inspires me alot.....

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Exempted:

You are just too inspiring to me i don't know abt others.

I read every word you type here with an eagle eye, cos they are inspiring even though they might seem funny.

I am almost done with a book i started writing last month just buy reading your posts.

I would have finished writting the book withing 2weeks if not for procastination and laziness on my part.

Whenever i feel reluctant and lazy to finish the book, i head straight to your topics here to boost my moral & get some encouragement.

Please don't ever stop talking/posting, it inspires me alot.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" / #JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.