Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

How To Write Awesome Blog Posts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write Awesome Blog Posts? (152 Views)

First Bank Posts ₦‎238.53bn Profit Before Tax In Q1 2024 / How To Carve A Powerful Post Headlines For Your Blog Posts / Jumia Moves Farther From Profit, Posts USD 61 Million Loss In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Awesome Blog Posts? by atulkumarpandey: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
I've been writing a weblog for several years now and hopefully, I have learned a number of points that you might be able to find handy.

Understand Your Own Niche

This is usually the fundamental rule that I try to keep to. Understand your own subject. Publications are split up in different genres - sports, digital design, women's interest, men's interest, kid's, puzzlers and so on. Your weblog should be no different. If you do not have a coherent blog personality subsequently your readers will be a little disorientated in the event that they have navigated to your weblog on a film you've discussed merely to come across you then discussing your vehicle. Personal blogs are usually exempt from this as they are far more like journals. But I strongly recommend choosing a subject you are interested in and firmly sticking to it. You will find that your weblog can pick up a large number of visitors with a lot of keywords and phrases in the same subject once it gets found by Google and different search engines.

Show Your Own Preference

One thing which a well-known writer does is stand out from the crowd, being able to show your personality throughout what you publish is actually important and will certainly keep people coming back to your blog site (obviously this might additionally annoy these people but you can't win over everybody). To do this is tough since we are generally used to reading quite straight and impartial writing in news. However, everyone likes to express themselves and their personalities. This is exactly why there are usually many personalized homepages on the internet and personalized social network pages. So never forget to convey oneself within your writing - after all the blog site is very much representation on you.

Produce Valuable Articles

This is another important one. Often I will find weblogs which will be merely video clips or pictures but with zero text or explanation. This can often perform great if you are going for a truly visual statement - but it can easily also be difficult to pick up traction because people today simply do not desire to devote time attempting to figure out the point of your posting. I've seen that the more in-depth an article is, the greater the chance individuals will read it and stay around. I've posted a large number of short blog posts before however, they do not ever work as well as longer blogposts because, in the shorter ones, you are not offering anything distinct compared to what your audience could discover through a media aggregator.

Include All Kind of Media Contents

This is a straightforward 1 and it doesn't always hold true. However, if you have at least one fascinating image or even video file in your post - it significantly helps your readers understand exactly what your blog post is actually going to be about. If you're writing a blog as a personal diary, once again, that's different.

Network as Much as Possible

This is one more important point. Just like how firms grow via associates and contacts, you can easily notice a fantastic improvement to your own web traffic if you begin networking around. Leaving comments on other people's blogs, writing to all of them, exchanging backlinks. Even though this can be challenging and you might be frightened of being rejected - most bloggers actually genuinely take pleasure in getting approached and love it whenever they get email messages. Plus, exchanging hyperlinks means that you'll get an improved position by Search engines which may help with your search engine results. You can also sign up for social networks and social bookmarking websites for additional channels of your articles and further engage with website visitors.

In summary, the internet facilitates, and actively encourages, reader/author communication. The majority of blog systems have an option for readers to post responses effortlessly opening up routes of communication, unlike standard print media. It's this kind of interaction which I enjoy the most. I have gotten to know a lot of nice individuals by writing a blog and without having this particular connection I think running a blog would be less engaging.

(1) (Reply)

Rohini Kasturi / Sec Lays Out Plans To Leverage Firs, Nse, And Cac In Nailing Oando / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.