Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Darlingemojist No Go Kimme Arhswear (episode 2) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Darlingemojist No Go Kimme Arhswear (episode 2) (324 Views)

[download Comedy] Blossom Comedy – The Dreamer (episode 2) / The Precious Girl - Episode 2 (season 1:#storytime ) / Everyday For The Thief (flash Special Comedy) (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darlingemojist No Go Kimme Arhswear (episode 2) by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
1) If ur book have tear bring it Oh.. This one that anytime i wake up,my bed always be sticky.. I no understand.. I guess i drank Water gum when i was small
2) Because she have join Adult choir now,she have start shakara instead of saying "God" she is now saying "Ghard"
3) That moment when you wanna have sex and your bae push you on the bed,(Gban) YOU HEAD HIT BED STICK AND YOU DIE... Hell have +1 follower be that
3) Am always claiming best cooker in my house but anytime i cook everyone prefer drinking garri.. Even our dog prefer going on hunger strike than eating my food
4) This girl have been talking since morning..
She is beautiful but I cant withold the high voltage of the odour coming out from her mouth
5) This girl claiming choir was like
Lets open To page 107..
Rock of Ages,swear for me
Lemme hang myself on tree
6) Am not a prophet buh the with the weather condition I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY A NAIRALANDER IS 45minutes PREGNANT
7)Forming comedies is not easy in Nigeria
The person forming it might be hungry

(1) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy Latest Video, Please Click On The Link To Watch / Why Are You Putting On My Things / Orientation About Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.