Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Adekunle Gold Might Be Bigger Than 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Might Be Bigger Than 2face (678 Views)

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Might Be Bigger Than 2face by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adekunle Gold is one artist that we can boast that his music is going to stand the test of time. He broke into the industry with a completely different and unique vibe that hasn’t been experienced before. He used folk music to sing love songs, take on social matters and the likes.

2face, on the other hand, is a legend in the Nigerian music industry. He has paved the way for so many artists and even opens the doors of the international spotlight Nigerian artistes have now. 2face has the respect and love of many if not everyone.

READ MORE: https://top50charts.com/absurd-comparisms-adekunle-gold-might-be-bigger-than-2face/

Re: Adekunle Gold Might Be Bigger Than 2face by blackboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
I know 2baba but whats his name again?
Re: Adekunle Gold Might Be Bigger Than 2face by Masama: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rubbish, wetin adekunle gold don do or achieve?
Re: Adekunle Gold Might Be Bigger Than 2face by hahn(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
blackboy:
I know 2baba but whats his name again?

Innocent Idibia. Father of all nations

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Calls Out Secondary School Teacher Who Once Said He Is Going To Be / I Have Great Respect For Roadside Prostitutes – Ghanaian Actress Tracey Boakye / Bbnaija - Mercy And Ike Finally Did It Last Night Under The Duvet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.