Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) (954 Views)

Rare! Man Tattooed Coronavirus On His Neck. PHOTOS / Usain Bolt And Kasi Are Expecting Their First Baby (See Photos) / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by 9jadopestgist: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
In Nigeria, woman are tasked with the responsibility take care of new born babies. Where as, grannies will visit their daughers or son to help take care of new born babies.

According to reports from newsberg, some men nowadays embrace the idea of helping out their women and children with chores at home. A rare photo of a Nigerian man bathing his newborn baby has surfaced on the internet and has become a growing sensation after it was first shared on the popular social media platform, Facebook.
The Nigerian man looks delighted to help his wife by bathing their newborn baby. According to excited father, he decided to do so in order for his wife to rest properly as he was elated to bath and dress his baby up.
READ MORE:
https://www.9jadopest.com.ng/2019/07/rare-man-bathing-his-newborn-baby-photos.html

Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nothing special here.... Deluded people should stop valuing BS that men are SUPPOSE to do.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by delishpot: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
He should have called his neighbours husband to come and do it ba?

By the way, congrats on the birth of your twins sir.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
I no fit allow my oga to bath my newborn.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
delishpot:
He should have called his neighbours husband to come and do it ba?

By the way, congrats on the birth of your twins sir.
From your post I know you can't do it
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by delishpot: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
From your post I know you can't do it

If he doesn't do it, is it his neighbours husband that should do it?

What in my comment gets you wet in your panties? Or I should have insulted him for bathing his own baby?

Na wa o. Women una own plenty o. Nothing someone does pleases some of you.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
delishpot:

If he doesn't do it, is it his neighbours husband that should do it?

What in my comment gets you wet in your panties? Or I should have insulted him for bathing his own baby?

Na wa o. Women una own plenty o. Nothing someone does pleases some of you.
You go like fight shocked watin I talk wey make you dey want beat yourself up?
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by delishpot: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You go like fight shocked watin I talk wey make you dey want beat yourself up?

Na wa o. Beat myself up ke? Wey I think say you dey ko mi je. Oya waka go front grin grin
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
delishpot:

Na wa o. Beat myself up ke? Wey I think say you dey ko mi je. Oya waka go front grin grin
Are you kinginvahala? Your profile pix
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by delishpot: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Are you kinginvahala? Your profile pix

Nope. I campaigned for him a long time ago for the Mr Nairaland contest. Been too lazy to remove it. Its been almost 2 yrs now.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by 9jadopestgist: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
What's the essence of all this argument now
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
delishpot:

Nope. I campaigned for him a long time ago for the Mr Nairaland contest. Been too lazy to remove it. Its been almost 2 yrs now.
You no enter maths class. Na 3 years
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
I hate when a man buys car for his wife,people will be like"him try"..na my wife him 4 buy 4?..person dey baff him 9months una dey celebrate am.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by delishpot: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no enter maths class. Na 3 years

grin grin you got me. I been dey go one akara woman shop go assist her sell akara during math class.
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
delishpot:

grin grin you got me. I been dey go one akara woman shop go assist her sell akara during math class.
gringrin salt pass the akara
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by delishpot: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
gringrin salt pass the akara

No o. It was perfect akara angry
Re: Rare!!! Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (see Photos) by Michaelmixy: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
This is serious

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress “khadijah Adeola Ayoade” Won The Best Movie Award. / Adeyemi Adeyemo: Biography & Life Background / Fulani Herdsmen Dress Like Army Generals Attacked My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.