Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Acca Text And Audio Cds For Grab - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acca Text And Audio Cds For Grab (527 Views)

Browned New Laptops Up For Grab / Some text missing *** / To ACCA STUDENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acca Text And Audio Cds For Grab by joeinfo: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
I want to thank everyone who has ordered for one or more copies of the ACCA text;both Kaplan and Bpp.I hope you are really enjoying them because they are as clear as original copies.
For those who are yet to order for their copies kindly hasten up as exams is fast approaching.
Kindly send mail to accamaster@yahoo.com.
Payment and Delivery remains at door step

Meanwhile i want to remind you all that registration for dec 2010 exams closes on 15 oct,that is friday this week,so do youself a favour to register before the deadline.If you are having any difficulty kindly call this no 07034586186
Before i sign out i want to quickly inform anybody who has been having a tight schedule or gat no time with the packs that the lectures are now available on CDs which you can listen to anywhere.
We have also make it phone compatible such that you can get directly on your phone.You can even make it your ringing tones.
If you are interested kindly send mail to accamaster@yahoo.com.
Besto of luck

(1) (Reply)

Training Facilitators Needed / Can I Show You How Am Making More Than $300 Monthly Workin At Home / Reputable Refinery Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.