Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

See The Dream I Had About The Semi Final. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Dream I Had About The Semi Final. (676 Views)

Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON / Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Dream I Had About The Semi Final. by DonKalidon(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2019
In my dream I saw the Nigeria v. Algeria match and what was shown to me is that the winner has something geria and I couldn't see the first two letters. Please who can interpret dreams should tell us which of the first two letters is missing from the geria that will win that match.
Re: See The Dream I Had About The Semi Final. by Wayne4uall(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2019
U b bad guy..... So funny
Re: See The Dream I Had About The Semi Final. by umbo: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2019
DonKalidon:
In my dream I saw the Nigeria v. Algeria match and what was shown to me is that the winner has something geria and I couldn't see the first two letters. Please who can interpret dreams should tell us which of the first two letters is missing from the geria that will win that match.

Try to cure your typhoid fever ,it is the cause of your dream

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Barcelona Could Line Up With Neymar If They Seal Mega PSG Swap Deal / Nigerian Man Buried In Arsenal Kit And Coffin (PHOTOS) / Bet9ja Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.