Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years (21478 Views)

Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by igbudunwa: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2019
A man, who has been in a battle for his result with University of Uyo authorities since he graduated in 2008, finally received his result in 2017 and he took to Facebook to narrate the gruelling battle that lasted almost 10 years.

Uduakobong Nquot said his result, a 2nd Class Honours in Bsc Accounting, was approved in 2008 but the university refused to give him his result, instead they claimed he had abandoned his studies in 2006.

He claimed they went on to try various means to frustrate him, including a cover up and forgery.

He told LIB: "The senate of this UNIUYO issued an official statement that I abandoned my studies in 2006 but that is a big lie.I have documents to show, in the long run,my result Bsc Accounting 2nd Class Honours had been in the University all these years.

"I feel so bad that the University has covered all that transpired.They even forged a new Master Mark Sheet in 2016 to cancel my original result in 2008.They also tempered with my files and removed my course forms and lying that I didn't submit my course forms.

"In all these the truth came out and my result was given to me close to 10 years. The trauma I went through can't be imagined."

Mr Nquot also shared a lengthy Facebook post narrating what transpired between him and his university.

He wrote:

Look at the document attached:
1.No official letter head of the University of Uyo
2.No reference number
Meaning of “forgery” –by virtue of section of 465 of the Criminal Code Law a person who makes a false document or writing knowing it to be false, and with intent that it may in any way be used or acted upon as genuine, whether in the state or otherwise, to the prejudice of any person, or with intent that any person may, in the belief that it is genuine,be induced to do or refrain from doing any act, whether in the state or elsewhere,is said to forge the document or writing.
This is the extent Officials of the University of Uyo can go" FORGERY".
1.The Senate issued an official statement that I abandoned studies,which is a lie.
2.Officials of this University destroyed my course forms which I had submitted during my studentship..
3.This same University produced an illegal Master Mark Sheet in 2017 with Second Class Honours in a bid to cancel my original result which was approved in 2008.
All their plans failed and they were put to shame.
God was/is with me and I defeated them.God taught me about the Freedom of Information Act 2011.He directed me to apply under the FOI Act for my examination scripts,the illegal master mark sheet with Second Class Honours and other documents.
The next day,the Head of Examinations Mrs Akpan called me and said "your result have been in this school for many years".The University refused writing to me but resorted to phone calls.So that I will not have more written evidences.
Finally I received my result despite their criminal negligence,deceit,concealment, abuse of office,victimization,theft,alteration,forgery and violation of freedom of information act.
The question to the Senate of UNIUYO is how did a student whom you had issued an official statement that he abandoned school in 2006, receive a Bachelor of Science Degree with 2nd Class Honours in 2017?
A result which was approved on 7th November 2008 but released by #UNIYO on 6th September, 2017.

Back to this forged letter of 9th August,2018.
I received this forged letter of invitation to appear before a panel.In fact one of the staff called me that I should be at the panel.
I got to the Council Chambers and met with four strange men!These men had my file and documents.
They asked for my name,which I gave them and started asking questions.A closer look at the Invitation Letter revealed this invitation was forged.
I asked a simple question "please can you introduce yourselves?
They refused,the one who claimed to be Chairman said we should continue because they are the "Management of the University of Uyo".
I presented this forged letter and asked " why is there no letter head and reference number of UNIUYO on this letter?
They were dumpfounded, the one who claimed he is the Chairman told me" the issue is that you have honoured the invitation of UNIUYO through the Office of the Registrar, so let us continue...
I was shocked and it dawned on me that these men were criminally minded. I took my phone to record, one of them said " Mr Chairman, does he have the right to record what we are doing here?
He told me "you cannot record what we are doing here".He further stated " the Secretary of this Panel is writing everything ".
Hmmm I was shocked- Forgery in the Council Chambers of the University of Uyo?A Public Institution funded by the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
I left and immediately wrote to the Vice Chancellor of UNIUYO stating among other things " This letter without reference number and logo is a deliberate act by the University of Uyo..Any invitation or meeting without a Reference Number and Official Logo of the University of Uyo as a Public Institution is null and void".
It is almost a year now,the University of Uyo have been silent about this letter and what transpired in the Council Chambers on 14th August,2018.
For their information, UNIUYO is a Public Institution and open to investigation by security agencies.
Lastly you can NEVER fight and win God.HE defeated the Senate of UNIUYO, the Professors and turned their wisdom to foolishness.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/man-narrates-how-he-got-his-results.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by igbudunwa: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by olassybaba: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2019
K
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Stacaldy: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2019
sad
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by jericco1(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2019
School no dey freak person again. Imagine the struggles

1 Like

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Tobimillar1(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2019
First and only question? Why would they do that to you alone ?

11 Likes

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by karma2000: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2019
an investigation from karma is going to reveal the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by noblealuu: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2019
This can only happen in a failed system

7 Likes

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Naija schools Sabi fustrate person na so my HOD that time wan kill me because we dey share babes, no be say I dey complain o oga smash make I smash too come be wahala afterall no be say the babe dey complain.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by noblealuu: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Poor English by a supposed ivory tower of learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Richiez(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Stillthebest: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2019
What did you do
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by samonak(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
In my opinion, education in Nigeria is over rated, if I had known, the money I spent acquiring a University education would have been better utilized learning a trade or engaging in business

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by humchrix333: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmmm... This man is full of wisdom.. The federal government and the senate should spring into action and investigate and heads must role too
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by unitysheart(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Ashiruhabeeb:
Naija schools Sabi fustrate person na so my HOD that time wan kill me because we dey share babes, no be say I dey complain o oga smash make I smash too come be wahala afterall no be say the babe dey complain.

grin
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by topcii(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
That school is filled with people bent on frustrating students. Been a victim there and I know how it feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by kponkedenge(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
If this was abroad and he sue the school, they will pay him millions of dollars. Can't really say the same for Nigeria.
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by lonelydora: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
This can only happen in this zoo
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Odinz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmm

Sad
Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Bbbwings: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years by Bbbwings: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sharp guy.
But he still needs to sue them for possible loss of income that he would have accrued with the cred

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN Student, Joel Jonez Wins N30m Star Prize At The Big Break Moment Africa 2022 / 2019: 19 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Year / Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.