Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Laptop Experts Storm Here!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Experts Storm Here!!!! (640 Views)

Computer Repair Experts / How To Resolve Any Kind Of Quickbooks Error With Experts' Guidance? / Digital Storm Gaming Laptop Geforce GTX 1070 Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Experts Storm Here!!!! by chuckwizzy(m): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Hello guys I took my laptop to a shop to upgrade it from Windows 8 to 10, during the upgrade we noticed the mouse pad wasn't working again, later when we were done, it'll work then later it won't work. Now it's not working at all. How can I make my mouse to work again.

Also the guy drove the system buy said I'll need to drive the graphics myself, how do I do that. All the icons are big . The display looks funny

Also the laptop was way faster on window 8 now it's Kinda slow
Re: Laptop Experts Storm Here!!!! by blackpanthar: 3:47am On Jul 12, 2019
go to youtube and learn.

this section does not offer tutorials.

YOUTUBE is your best option where you can see what to do rather than coming here COMMANDING busy experts to help you for free.

chuckwizzy:
Hello guys I took my laptop to a shop to upgrade it from Windows 8 to 10, during the upgrade we noticed the mouse pad wasn't working again, later when we were done, it'll work then later it won't work. Now it's not working at all. How can I make my mouse to work again.

Also the guy drove the system buy said I'll need to drive the graphics myself, how do I do that. All the icons are big . The display looks funny

Also the laptop was way faster on window 8 now it's Kinda slow

(1) (Reply)

Computer Hardware/software Repair / USA Used Corei3 HP Elitebook Revolve / Wireless Chargeable Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.