Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

MUSIC: Jesu Yemi (jesus Befits) - Margaret Adedeji - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Jesu Yemi (jesus Befits) - Margaret Adedeji (213 Views)

Lyrics And Free Mp3 Download - Jesu My Love (Lawrence Oyor) / You Need To Listen To This Song.... EJE JESU... BLOOD OF JESUS..... / Download Polongo Jesu score music – Yoruba score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Jesu Yemi (jesus Befits) - Margaret Adedeji by Okaywaves(m): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2019
Margaret Adedeji, a Pastor, an inspirational speaker, a wife a mother of 3, a Team Leader, a business woman and a Mentor new release originated from a song released by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost through the dream, featuring her daughter Debbie and Uk based emeritus producer Kayode Omosa.This song came at a time when she was faced with lots of challenges from work, ministry and being a mother of child with special need.This song is God confirming to me that if not for Him Who has been on my side......... He continues to be with us all the way. Remember you are never alone.I pray that this song will bring salvation, healing, deliverance and breakthrough in Jesus name. Shalom Shalom

Download and enjoy Jesu Yemi (Jesus Befits) By Margaret Adedeji here ==> https://campustrend.net/2019/07/07/music-jesu-yemi-jesus-befits-margaret-adedeji-ft-debbie-adedeji-kayode-omosa-afsat66/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Drop New Single / Gospel Music: Edibass - Bigger / King Promise Ft. Simi – Selfish (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.