Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies (65104 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by AntiWailer: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Mchew
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by esthel(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Do you realise those are his siblings

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Is our ooni a chubby chaser?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Them wan suffocate my guy grin grin I dey sure say he can't wait to get out of there he just dey endure grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Tolexander:
I just love the way his head is up high and standing tall laarin awon iya.
Handsome man then, handsome king now.

Ki Ade pe lori o Baba wa
Hahahaha
Where the handsomeness?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Antoeni(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Blessed are thou Among Womem
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Googleus(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
gentle man avoiding 3 Mrs dakolo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
ornicus:
Is our ooni a chubby chaser?

No be orobo full your side? grin tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Charmingpet: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
These are not ladies but women, no iya oooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Tywo2018: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dem don see him future. Yeye Obas
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Marotzke(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Neddstark:
Foursome with the kING grin grin grin grin
with his sisters? Haba!
The poster wanted to elicit this kind of comment from you.
That's why he was silent that it was a family picture.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Wayne4uall(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very Clean iPhone 8 for Sale. This phone is in excellent condition Bat3 health status 100 % 64GB storage.140k

All accessories new are.. This phones will work on any network. Location ondo.. Whatapp or call 08065095308
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by ajebuter(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
One of the things l like about His majesty.

He's very regal

A real African King...

Kabiyesi ooh

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Daboomb: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tolexander:
I just love the way his head is up high and standing tall laarin awon iya.
Handsome man then, handsome king now.

Ki Ade pe lori o Baba wa

Hmmmm......all these Indomie-generation Obas sef!
Most of them have sold their kingdom's ancestral land to Fulani Herdsmen while using the money to chase prostitutes upandan or going to Night Clubs.

The Traditional Institutions of Yorubaland has been dstroyed by these ill-equipped interloppers
. undecided undecided

BTW: My opinion, if anybody dont like it, they can state theirs or go take a swim in the Lagoon.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Neddstark: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Marotzke:
with his sisters? Haba!
The poster wanted to elicit this kind of comment from you.
That's why he was silent that it was a family picture.

My bad. I didnt know. Shame on me

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Czarugo007: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
Legitbuynsell:
Nice one, he kept his records straight.....knowingly or unknowingly to him that something great (the crown)awaits him.
grin grin grin grin lolzzzzz,and dats why he’s standing straight.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Czarugo007: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
It should have been,ladies posing with the statue of throw back statue of obi of ife.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Badonasty(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
GistMore8:
The photo was taken way before Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi became a royal father in Yoruba kingdom.

See more; http://gistmore.com/throwback-photo-of-ooni-of-ife

his sisters

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by hisexcellency34: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Heard he dated the fat woman on the right
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by adeoluphilips: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
GistMore8:
The photo was taken way before Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi became a royal father in Yoruba kingdom.

See more; http://gistmore.com/throwback-photo-of-ooni-of-ife

WITH HIS SISTERS...

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by adeoluphilips: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Heard he dated the fat woman on the right

They are His Big Sisters. Ogunwusi Sisters...They are not unknown

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
diz ones r not ladies,day r iyas.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
bigtt76:
How will all these ones 'unsee' his preeeek now that he's the Ooni? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you're too old for this kind of useless comment.
By the way, those are his sisters.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Some people are just destined to be great.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Sparkle777(f): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Stop nonsense, that's his sisters. Put some respect on the Ooni.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by tsinzu: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
What a collection of ugly bitches sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies by Nature8(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Richie0974:
The I don't want to be here look grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.