Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Compound Maintaince Person Wanted (with Free Accomodation) 07035830006 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Compound Maintaince Person Wanted (with Free Accomodation) 07035830006 (365 Views)

Customer Care Person Wanted / COMPOUND MAINTAINCE PERSON Wanted (WITH FREE ACCOMODATION) 08106098294 / IT Person Wanted In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compound Maintaince Person Wanted (with Free Accomodation) 07035830006 by oluwayeni(m): 3:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Hello All please am currently looking for maintenance person to permanently reside in free accommodation (self room) with pay in my Matogun/ Alagbado compound? If you know such person.

I am willing to pay up to #10k every month plus give a one off #50k as capital to set up a front of house table business outside the compound if they so wish. The duties of such maintenance person are as follows:

1. He/she would be responsible for regularly cutting the compound grass.

2. Cleaning / sweeping the whole compound daily.

3. Getting rid/ disposal of all refuse of all tenants in the compound.

3. Collections of all compound levies from tenants/ and giving to my project manage for payment.

4. Opening and locking of the front gate and ensuring no unauthorized person get access into the compound.

5. Turning on and switching off the pumping of water in the compound.

6. Giving me regular reports of all incidents and observations of tenants violations or intruders coming in the compound.

7. Giving access to viewers coming into rent any apartment within the compound.

8. Attending to contractors working at any time in the compound and monitoring materials on site.

Please contact:
Ms Glady: 07035830006
Re: Compound Maintaince Person Wanted (with Free Accomodation) 07035830006 by JAMMAHTIPS: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2019
For just 10k? Boss u r sick...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Apply For ECOWAS Job Recruitment For 8 Positions / Medical Sales Representative Needed At Suit Life Pharmaceutical / Guard Services Operation Officer Needed At Morris Royal Security Ogun( HND/BSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.