Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Waiting For Miracle To Happen Before You Own A Home�? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Waiting For Miracle To Happen Before You Own A Home�? (152 Views)

Is This A Disaster Waiting To Happen? ( Picture) / What Are You Waiting For? Build Immediately @ Flourish 2, By Shoprit Sangotedo / The Best Decision You Are Yet To Make This Year Is Waiting For You At Christal V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For Miracle To Happen Before You Own A Home�? by GodmadeHomes(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2019
I was discussing with a friend of mine about investment in real estate and owning properties, but his reply really shocked me, he said
"Oluwa Lon kole fun ni" that is, It's God that builds house � for us"

Then I pulsed and said, "how"
He said " just keep leaving your life, if God said you will own a home � , then you will definitely own it"

So, I asked that "Does it mean that God actually select those that own properties and homes? "

My friend couldn't reply my question but said just leave me and my destiny.

My question to you is, are you still waiting on FATE to own home and properties?

I'm sorry to say.... You will have to wait for a longer time for that to become a reality (that's if it could eventually happen).

Sometimes, our believe system is what is pulling us back, God has already given us ALL we need, our action is what determines the results we get.

If you must own properties and home, you must work it out by deliberately planning for it .

Do you have a plan to own a home � � ?

In my next article I will give you insight on what to do.

Don't forget, you can get a FREE CONSULTATION from us on real estate issues and how to invest in real estate. [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Deal In Ibeju-lekki / Excellent Tiling Service 07030736892 / Affordable Plots Of Lands For Sale In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.