Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) (58110 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by stankezzy: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
adebayo1998:
Enjoying the money her brother stole in Nigeria
a sadist spotted
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by Jane1234f(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
dulux07:
Why does she look like his mother, they look alike
my thought exactly
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
wow that's amazing
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by wisdomkid: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ciaos:
Is he a spokesman to the woman?Telling us when she left the county and how old her first child is. Yeye dey smell.

Jealously kill U there.
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by Choski78(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Nnamdi Kanu is more important than Nnamdi Azikiwe

Nigeria is not designed by the almighty God to be one
clown
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by naijajobx: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Who cares
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by Choski78(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=stankezzy post=801953
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beremx:
Shut up indomie generation and learn from history. I am sure you dunno who Nnamdi Azikiwe is.

You are welcome oo, grandma from lord lugard generation

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by stanliwiser: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
RTSC:
She is not in the country her brother fought so hard to create.
If the sister as old as she is and how knowledgeable she is about Nigeria took to her heels, I don't why why common people like me and and you shouldn't.
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by laudate: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
overdrive:
Is this boy now a celebrity
Angelfrost:
Peks Ikeji? Laura Ikeji?... Well, glory-hunting is allowed. Are you guys also expecting us to recognize this one too as a celeb? undecided
I wonder o! shocked Which work di boy dey do, sef? How is this news, biko nu?
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Godsage:
Bet9ja guys don hijack nairaland
Hijacked the whole website in the internet...
Am really baffled sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
eleojo23:
I hate that brown/dirty color hair people carry about these days? angry

It just looks dirty when combined with the black hair

especially when one John or Adamu manage enter lagos..

that one will be forming yeyebrity with such dirty hair style... mostly pple on island(Ajah precisely)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why Phyno Is Nigeria’s Cutest Rapper (photos) / Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.