Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son Jayce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son Jayce (661 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son Jayce by Benbeezy: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2019
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji, has proven time and again that she is a family woman as she always celebrates and showcases them on social media from time to time.

Just recently, Linda travelled to London with her whole family which includes her parents, her sisters and brother, with their children.

The controversial blogger also shared cute photos of herself with her son, Jayce.

In the caption of the photos, Linda was amazed at how lucky she was holding her whole heart in her arms.

Her post reads:

Holding my heart in my arms…in London. ❤ How did I get so lucky? � #HelloLondon #Jayceishere ��

See More photos below: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/07/adorable-photos-of-linda-ikeji-and-her.html

Re: Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son Jayce by victorian(f): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Eeyah, he's so happy, Linda is his mom.

That's nice.

Be happy son. Na your head carry you enter Linda womb.
Nice shots
Re: Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son Jayce by Onyi22(f): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2019
A child born out of wedlock is already in London while some children that their parents r legally married can't even make it to the airport..... Such is life
Re: Adorable Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son Jayce by victorian(f): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Onyi22:
A child born out of wedlock is already in London while some children that their parents r legally married can't even make it to the airport..... Such is life

Hahahahahahahaa, you this lady, you wicked I swear!

Chai! No filter at all!

Haba! Take am easy naw?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Flaunts Underboob In New Photos - Bbnaija Star / Dasdasdsdasd / OAP Dotun At War On Twitter Over Big Brother Naija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.