Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note (1588 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Litmus: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
Contestants in the Keep Zambia Clean Pageant

[img]http://www.postzambia.com/includes/thumbs/thumbs.php?h=500&id=14436[/img]
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
Whoooo yeah !   Now that is what I'm talking about.   Damn, I got a MAJOR boner here, y'all, just looking at the promised land.   Lordy  Lordy  Mmmm hmmm. 

Praise the lord !

My favourites ?  The one with the pink floral bikini, and the one with the shades hooked in her white bikini top.   I got some Bleep-rated dreams on tap for tonight, I chit you not.

My compliments and respect to Litmus, the dude of the hour, for bringing this important matter to our attention.  You is da MAN.

If this is all about keeping Zambia clean, I want Nigeria kept clean NOW, with immediate effect and alacrity.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hot chics !
so are they going to clean the streets or what ?
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Whoooo yeah !   Now that is what I'm talking about.   Damn, I got a MAJOR boner here, y'all, just looking at the promised land.   Lordy  Lordy  Mmmm hmmm. 

Praise the lord !

My favourites ?  The one with the pink floral bikini, and the one with the shades hooked in her white bikini top.   I got some Bleep-rated dreams on tap for tonight, I chit you not.

My compliments and respect to Litmus, the dude of the hour, for bringing this important matter to our attention.  You is da MAN.

If this is all about keeping Zambia clean, I want Nigeria kept clean NOW, with immediate effect and alacrity.

ashewo! grin
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
So this is what you guys call "hot"?

And you guys are quick to yab Nigerian women, whom clearly has hotter body that those ororo-fied bodies in that picture. The only hot one is the chick in the far right [black swimsuit], she's got meat in the RIGHT places.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ileke Idi, please correct yourself NOW, for the one in the black bikini is three months pregnant, for Christ sake.  Stop ruining my fantasy by pointing out the least desireable one  in the shot.  Note the sour look on her face. She is outclassed by far, and she knows it.

I am going to sulk for the next five minutes over your unguarded comment.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So this is what you guys call "hot"?

And you guys are quick to yab Nigerian women, whom clearly has hotter body that those ororo-fied bodies in that picture. The only hot one is the chick in the far right [black swimsuit], she's got meat in the RIGHT places.

That girl is out of shape na! See her flabby stomach and weak jugs angry
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2010
ziddy:

That girl is out of shape na! See her flabby stomach and weak jugs  angry
She's got bigger jugs than the rest of those toothpicks in swimsuits.

I see that you dont like to grabbing on something. Her belly is flat jor lol
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Ileke Idi, please correct yourself NOW, for the one in the black bikini is three months pregnant, for Christ sake.  Stop ruining my fantasy by pointing out the least desireable one  in the shot.  Note the sour look on her face.   She is outclassed by far, and she knows it.

LOL and here I thought Jakumo had a "good" taste.

alright, just dont mind it when those girl's bones starts poking you grin So you like the girl in the far left [black/white suit], witn no azz no bo obs?
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
ziddy:

That girl is out of shape na! See her flabby stomach and weak jugs angry

Ziddy, even though you reside in far off Igbo Olodumare, you have retained the keen eye and strict military standards of a true connoisseur.  May you encounter and interract with real beauty along the road of life.  Amen.

Ileke Idi, it is the CONTRAST between a small waist and nice firm yet jiggly natural 36C jugs that causes me to go hog wild, and there are just TWO in that picture that meet that important criterium, awakening my third leg in a most disturbing manner.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
Wow, TMI.

Point out the two.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ileke go siddon.these chics are hot !
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, TMI.

Point out the two.

With pleasure. The two women in that picture who have temporarily disabled my higher reasoning faculties are the one in the middle with the pink floral bikini, and the one a few steps behind her, with a pair of shades hooked in her white bikini top.

Mmmmm my girlfriend will wonder what came over me later on tonight, when the disciplinary measures commence.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by olafolarin(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Ileke Idi, please correct yourself NOW, for the one in the black bikini is three months pregnant, for Christ sake. Stop ruining my fantasy by pointing out the least desireable one in the shot. Note the sour look on her face. She is outclassed by far, and she knows it.

LOL smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked shocked
How did u know that?You must have a terrestial scanner !!!!!!!
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Gekko(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
quite a number of spinners in that photo, wow!
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by hackney(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
I prefer my chicks more voulptous than this sha.
Proper honkers and arrse on the hour glass and hackney will do anythang y'all.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by johnie: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Keep Zambia clean of what?

Dirty politicians?

Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by icare1: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2010
seduction in disguise for more adultery, to have more broken homes, for a foolish man who will fall for the trap.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2010
ileke idi, which way do you swing?
what makes you think you are a better authority on the hotness of women than men?
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by snthesis(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2010
i care:

seduction in disguise for more adultery, to have more broken homes, for a foolish man who will fall for the trap.
sharrap there grin grin

BRF abeg follow your zambian counterpart come clean lagos now now

@jakumo
gbam @your picks

@ileki-idi
hope say your tummmy no b like d chic in black bikini- she even looks depressed.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2010
i care:

Having yet again viewed the foregoing pictures with a mixture of fake shock and deep, absorbed fascination, I agree entirely with the above quote.  Life can be frustrating enough without being subjected to the ordeal of having to compare several superb examples of God's best known sculpture, all in their birthday suits outdoors on a sunny day.

Men must never relax their vigilance, for now that the public nubile nudity taboo has been shattered in Zambia, bikini-clad nymphets could well soon be prowling the streets of Lagos, Enugu or Abuja in roving packs, jiggly oiled cleavages and buns glistening in the sun under the temporary restraint of impossibly small "dental floss" bikinis, all diabolically flaunted to entrap men rendered helpless by hormonal overload, along their lustful path of carnal seduction.

For the record, I generally don precautionary triple layers of underwear in situations where unexpected mega-arousal is a significant peril, so I have no worries or objections to the impending bikini girl invasion of Greater Nigeria, and will in fact schedule visits there to coincide with every occurrence that celebrates the toned and curvaceous feminine figure, regardless of the context.  

Sank you.  Long Live Nigeria, and vote for Johnny B. Goodluck as your next president.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by tpiah: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
what concerns fashola with this display?

afrricans are just discovering the bikini, and so what?

all these human traffickers need to look for other markets besides lagos or arent there enough p.rostitutes in the state already.

the enemies of progress are at it again.

i hope these girls were not drugged.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yes Baroness Tpia, we have long understood your position against the public display of beautiful young women in skimpy outfits, and the reason for that stern, frowning stand.  In light of this response on your part, we offer our insincere condolences to you about the anguish youth and beauty evidently triggers for you.   

If I may wax poetic for a moment, the beauty of a YOUNG woman is ephemeral and fleeting, just like that of a flower in full bloom.  Once that beauty fades, it is gone for good, which is why those who still have it should be applauded for PROUDLY showing it off in all its breathtaking silkiness, and sharing such magical moments with grateful observers like yours truly.

Praise the Lord !
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
My beautiful tpiah and her colorful languages.

oyb:

ileke idi, which way do you swing?
what makes you think you are a better authority on the hotness of women than men?

If not because you're an allah worshipper with 5 wives and 10 kids, I for don show you which way I swing.
So women cant determine hotness of other women again? Even tho every [/b]female judge of a swimsuit contest is not a lesbian.

Jakumo:

With pleasure.  The two women in that picture who have temporarily disabled my higher reasoning faculties are the one in the middle with the [b]pink floral bikini
, and the one a few steps behind her, with a pair of shades hooked in her white bikini top.

Mmmmm my girlfriend will wonder what came over me later on tonight, when the disciplinary measures commence.

really. Jakumo, did yest night make any difference to your gf? Since you're always sexual excited anyways. lol
The second woman you picked is a walking skeleton.

snthesis:

sharrap there grin grin

BRF abeg follow your zambian counterpart come clean lagos now now

@jakumo
gbam @your picks

@ileki-idi
hope say your tummmy no b like d chic in black bikini- she even looks depressed.

Let's stick with the women in the picture.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
God bress you, Ileke Idi.   You can rest assured that I did go above and beyond the call of duty last night, in the name of Jeeeesus amen.

Returning to the subject here, I just don't understand why that girl in the white bikini looks underweight to you.  She has a nice pair of full and natural 36Cs, set off by a toned, athletic body that would bring out the dog in any man, and quite a few women too, if you catch my drift.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
Jakumo:

God bress you, Ileke Idi.   You can rest assured that I did go above and beyond the call of duty last night, in the name of Jeeeesus amen.

Returning to the subject here, I just don't understand why that girl in the white bikini looks underweight to you.  She has a nice pair of full and natural 36Cs, set off by a toned, athletic body that would bring out the dog in any man, and quite a few women too, if you catch my drift.

That's not well toned, she's just skinny.
A well toned athlete would have meat in the right places. Anywaz, you and your hotness for bag of bones lol

I've seen tpia in a bikini before and she looks better than any of those women.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Hauwa1: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
Jakumo is just joking. Africa guys like their ladies with meat cool

he is just having erection for lenge lenge babes. but in real life a meaty/curvaceous one is his dream
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by tpiah: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
Jakumo:

Yes Baroness Tpia, we have long understood your position against the public display of beautiful young women in skimpy outfits, and the reason for that stern, frowning stand.  In light of this response on your part, we offer our insincere condolences to you about the anguish youth and beauty evidently triggers for you.   

If I may wax poetic for a moment, the beauty of a YOUNG woman is ephemeral and fleeting, just like that of a flower in full bloom.  Once that beauty fades, it is gone for good, which is why those who still have it should be applauded for PROUDLY showing it off in all its breathtaking silkiness, and sharing such magical moments with grateful observers like yours truly.

Praise the Lord !

oh please spare me the rant.

you people cannot continue losing your brains whenever you see anything female, then keep on crying and whining about the state nigeria is in and the moral paucity of her leaders.

add 2 and 2 together every once in a while?

and yes, the girls look drugged and trafficked.

not to mention there's such a thing as sexuality section and wetin concern fashola with the photo? Does this reduce the lagos slums or does it add to them?

state of the black nation.

small time now you'll also start regaling us with stories of how and why black women arent good enough for you.

empty headed things.
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Jakumo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
Oh well, Tpia, what can I say ?   I just get wildly excited at the mere thought of hot young women who aren't afraid to drop the linen and walk about starkers.  I love to drool over beach girls that I often see, yet don't even know, all thanks to their total lack of inhibition over stripping down completely in front of strangers by the seaside, creating enduring memories of those wondrous sights for all fortunate enough to have been there.   

The political relevance of that Zambian beauty pageant is that it was evidently arranged to publicize a government initiative addressing waste disposal and littering, which should be hot-button POLITICAL issues in any developing country that hopes to provide its citizens with a safe and healthy environment.  There lies the tie-in you seek, perhaps.     

Remembering the First Law of Advertising, which states that SEX SELLS, there is no better way to attract the media, and thus the public, to a product or cause, than to offer prizes that encourage curvaceous young women to shed their clothes and pose for a few publicity shots, in furtherance of that "good cause".
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by tpiah: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^my question is what the frigging heck does your drooling have to do with politics?

you're free to browse p.orn as much as you want but why is the topic in politics section and why did the id.iot of an op put it there?

i fail to see any connection between the women in bikinis and waste disposal. What are they disposing of? Used condoms?

if you need more opportunities to drool then that's what sexuality section is for.

or will walking butt n.aked through a lagos dump encourage men to clean up?
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
ROTFLMAO
Re: How To Clean Up, Babatunde Fashola Take Note by Ibomade1: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
The one in yellow even has a big belly button. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp / Another Bomb Threat On Third Mainland Bridge And Western Avenue Lagos / 10 Great People You Should Know But Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.