Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Will Manage Your Business Social Media Pages At Low Cost. 09055599212 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Manage Your Business Social Media Pages At Low Cost. 09055599212 (191 Views)

Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / CITISTACK - Nigeria No.1 Business Social Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Manage Your Business Social Media Pages At Low Cost. 09055599212 by CWPNIGERIA1: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Are you a new business owner or an already existing one who needs to tap into the online and social media market space?

This is why I am here! For as low as 30k monthly, I will manage your social media, create content, generate leads for your business.

My name is Gladys a seasoned Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager with over five Years of Experience.

Digital marketing is more than just creating content and managing the results - it’s about telling a brand’s story.

As a social media and digital marketer, e-commerce and SEO/SEM expert, and business development manager, telling stories is what I do best.

How do I tell stories? Through creating and implementing proven digital marketing strategies using paid advertising, social media, and email marketing.

I have over five years of experience working in the digital marketing space. My expertise includes creating and implementing effective social media campaigns, PPC campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube as well as successful email marketing campaigns.

During my time at my previous workplace, I was in charge of the digital marketing team. I started as an assistant and worked my way up to the manager where I directly managed a small team.

I created, implemented, and analyzed numerous social and digital campaigns - including influencer and video campaigns. Furthermore, I have extensive experience writing and posting blogs in WordPress, orchestrating and executing product launches, SEO best practices, working with a small budget, and communicating with different vendors.

I have created ads with proven results for both Greenlight Planet and CWP Nigeria, a weightloss company - including ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. I’m extremely detail-oriented and know my way around Google Analytics, including when an ad is not working - and what to do to make it work.

One of my biggest achievements is the creation of the influencer program for Greenlight Planet. What started as a small program of about 50 influencers grew to a full-fledged program with staff and hundreds of influencers - all with very little budget.

I can effectively and efficiently switch from my creative side to my analytical - something I absolutely love to do - in order to create awesome social media and digital marketing campaigns for my clients.

Let's get started. Contact 09055599212 now!!!

Re: I Will Manage Your Business Social Media Pages At Low Cost. 09055599212 by barbiegirl4luv(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
How much for a fashion business page ?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy For Director, Strategy & Business Development / Security Personnel Wanted At Adekunle, Yaba, Lagos / How To Apply For Jobs Online In Nigeria – Legit Ways To Apply For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.