Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) (789 Views)

This Is What Happens When An Astronaut’s Skin Is Exposed To Outer Space (photos) / Complete Project Work | Download Now | Free Project Topics And Materials / Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by Badabada(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2019
This is University of Benin(Uniben) department of Social Sciences. I was shocked when I wanted to use the faculty’s toilet last week and I discovered that most of the students project work was stored inside the toilet space and some of the project has even soaked up. They don’t even give attention to this things.

Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by Toluabigr8(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2019
wetin dey won use ham do when most of them NA COPY AND PASTE grin

las las na iya alakara go buy ham cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by Harlem2(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Normal
Nothing new in a -----hole
Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by Puregold3(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Toluabigr8:

I seconded
Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
The FYPs are mostly junks and I expect nothing more from the faculty. Everybody just rush in and rush out of the system then start shouting "no job".

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by Ocheinstein(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
You think so?

CodeTemplar:
The FYPs are mostly junks and I expect nothing more from the faculty.
Everybody just rush in and rush out of the system then start shouting "no job".
Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by DavidSongz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
UNIBEN 2019/2020 POST UTME
The University of Benin Admission Screening Exercise (Post UTME) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.

Registration ends on the 29th of July, 2019...Hurry now!!!

Processing Fee:Just #3000.....(Pretty Cheap and affordable right??)

Call /Whatsapp us today via : 09011917438

NOTE:DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER!!!....WE COULD REGISTER YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR LOCATION

P. S. :I am student of the Department of Physiotherapy, University of Benin.
You're in safe and experienced hands.....
Re: Final Year Project Work Stored Inside The Toilet Space (photos) by Cirochukade: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Toluabigr8:

grin grin grin grin grin even the lecturer own na copy and paste grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks For Sale - Grab Your Own Copy / There Is A Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Ippis: ASUU Begs Fg For 18 Months To Develop Utas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.