Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Digital Marketing Failure Tips- Stop Copying Competitors - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Digital Marketing Failure Tips- Stop Copying Competitors (619 Views)

6 SEM Tricks That Will Differentiate You From Your Competitors / Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Failure Tips- Stop Copying Competitors by onnigeria: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2019
Do you agree with me that the business world is constantly under intense rivalry?
If No, Then you have to wake up to the truth.
No company will want to be on the same page with another thus they employ propaganda internet advertising (advertising meant to distract competitors from what is working for them) and in close doors, they utilize digital marketing campaigns put together by smart digital marketers, who use different sophisticated digital marketing strategies not easily understand by their competitors to top the chart.
If you are out their adopting digital marketing strategies you see all over the internet, halt because I am 99.9% sure you are on the wrong path.
Uniqueness and being authentic is the key. Be your target audience, analysis your audience internet footprint, be creative, think outside the box and finally, keep testing.

For more tips on digital marketing and brand management follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/onnigeriabrands or like our page on facebook www.facebook.com/onnigeria

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For You Or Your Business / Design Professional Websites / Adsense Failed Identity Verification? Hire Me To Set Everything Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.