Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) (32778 Views)

DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos) / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City / Ondo Govt Approves New Retirement Age In Tertiary Institutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Highly noted for embracing New Innovative business and initiatives with perchance for making lives easier for its populace, the Ondo State government has recorded another major achievement in the transport sector of the state.

The Akeredolu led administration in partnership with MAX OKADA as successfully launched the "SUNSHINESAFEBIKES" initiative.
This was done in the government bid to provide safe, affordable and accessible transportation for the good people of Ondo State.

The MAX OKADA is a motorcycle -Taxi ride hailing and last mile delivery app that gives moto-taxi safe a new exciting and comfortable experience.
The app connects with local motorcycles that can weave their way through gridlock, taking then to their respective destination without complications.

The MAX OKADA is expected to generate massive employment opportunities for interested unemployed youths in the state

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1149596889026662405?s=19

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2019
More photos

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Topxcel: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2019
Good and interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2019
What are the alternative for the numerous private bike riders who only survive on such?

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by johnmartus(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Okada so this is all you could do Akeredolu. I pity those who will ride the bike it's like he bought them death.

9 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Daviddson(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ordinarily, passenger bike should be a thing of the past - and of course Keke NAPEP too (ie tricycles). They don't belong in the 21st Century, just as terrestrial TV � have recently been phased out by the FG. We had better not be left behind by the rest of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
johnmartus:
Okada so this is all you could do Akeredolu. I pity those who will ride the bike it's like he bought them death.

Idiotic comment. Other states like Lagos and Ogun where "GoKada" is thriving, are the people dying?

Besides show me what your Governor has done differently

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Sanromeo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ondo State is witnessing new development everyday. Kudos to Governor Akeredolu

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Who cursed Nigeria.
I believe it's not day Biafra Kwanu. ?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Akeredolu is very clueless but I support him on this..i support regulating okada activities, Not banning them
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by johnmartus(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mumu submission. So this is the kind of gokada use to operate.
However I'm from Akure and I hate this useless thing called Akeredolu.
OndoFirstBorn:

Idiotic comment. Other states like Lagos and Ogun where "GoKada" is thriving, are the people dying?

Besides show me what your Governor has done differently

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
johnmartus:
Mumu submission. So this is the kind of gokada use to operate.
However I'm from Akure and I hate this useless thing called Akeredolu.

You better repent before you're consumed by hate.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by johnmartus(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
There's nothing like repent tell that to your clueless governor Otherwise.
OndoFirstBorn:

You better repent before you're consumed by hate.
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice initiative Mr Gov..

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by rentAcock(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
A nice idea, however I wonder how this works. Unlike taxi drivers, Okada drivers are not always idle and usually get passengers. What happens when the okada driver is heading to a pickup location and is flagged by a passenger, will he just wave that passenger off while burning petrol to head to the first customer?

I wish them luck but whatever they do, they should make sure they properly wash and disinfect those helmets everyday as well as provide passengers with disposable hair covers to apply before placing those smelly sweaty helmets on.

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by slydog(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bike way Rivers State govt ban since the time of Ameachi

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Klington: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Program that wee not last up to 2yrs

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Harlem2(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by lilfreezy: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
You people sha, don't want aboki to eat grin

Igbo people are building cow ranches in different parts of the east.

Now the sw are digitalizing Okada business.

Very soon someone will come up with ONION HUB or IRON CONDEMN Tech lmaoooooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by lilfreezy: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by lonelydora: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by cooldipo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
I hope they susceed but I have serious doubt
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Can one book a ride with them,do they have an app,those are this things that interest me
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Fuckthamods: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nonsense, provide transit buses for your people, what is okada? How safe is it compared to buses?
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Warldbest(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tomorrow na Dem go ban it again
Re: Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) by Aktsmith104: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
My fear is those yahoo boys u kn wat dey can do wit d helmet. Watch out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.