Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Yaya Bello Budget 8 Billion To Spend On Items For Govt House. .. Aguda Disagrees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaya Bello Budget 8 Billion To Spend On Items For Govt House. .. Aguda Disagrees (499 Views)

Oshiomhole To NLC: Insist On N35,000 For Workers Or No Christmas For Govt, Emplo / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaya Bello Budget 8 Billion To Spend On Items For Govt House. .. Aguda Disagrees by maxman01: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2019
8 BILLION BUDGET EXPENSE ITEMS FOR KOGI GOVERNMENT HOUSE - NECESSARY?

I have been making critical reviews of budgetary allocations by the State Governemnt in Kogi over the last 3 years. A state that is unable to pay workers should not be audacious enough to expend over 8 Billion on running the Government House in one year. While there are already deficits of development in Kogi State, leadership must not be seen to be expanding the gaping hole of underdevelopment in the state. We must cut the cost of governance and ensure that we plough savings back to development. We are bordered by Anambra State which has a very low debt profile but faithful to workers. They have made judicious use of extra budgetary income channels, which Kogi also enjoyed. You cannot have a productive workforce with such levels of provocative deprivation. Costs of running the service must also be addressed to ensure that workers welfare is prioritised. So, we will make costs of running government an agreed/fixed fraction of a key cost for development such as Roads Repairs, Schools Rehabilitation and Healthcare Delivery.

It is about capacity for creative holism - management that sees the bigger picture from the small parts and which adjusts actions of the small parts to the bigger goals. People who know me well, know that I see systems not parts. It is how societies progress.

Let's do this together KOGI.

#WeCan #TAKEITBACK

AGUDA

Re: Yaya Bello Budget 8 Billion To Spend On Items For Govt House. .. Aguda Disagrees by SheyiRealtor(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmm..

This is very serious.. I personally don't like the current governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello cos he dissapointed me greatly.. I was very hopeful of him changing the negative narratives of Kogi state to positive cos I felt he's young and full of ideas not knowing he's just a younger version of our yeye president. Truely, spending 8 billion on needless needs when they are many loopholes that needs to be filled in Kogi state is unacceptable. I personally won't vote him again cos he's failed the people of Kogi woefully, But i am very skeptical of giving another young person a chance, they are all good until they get to power.. I haven't decided who to vote for yet but then I am looking forward to seeing what you have for us.. I am still observing..
Re: Yaya Bello Budget 8 Billion To Spend On Items For Govt House. .. Aguda Disagrees by Silva047: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
I still don’t know if people of Kogi state will wake up from slumber... maybe we don’t want Government of the people by the people and for the people... if we do then we must take Kogi State back with Aguda!!
Re: Yaya Bello Budget 8 Billion To Spend On Items For Govt House. .. Aguda Disagrees by Heireiz: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Someone who is in govt knows how to run govt, so let's let him run the government the way he dims it fit
#Yahaya

(1) (Reply)

OSUN GOVERNORSHIP: PDP Betrayed Us – Adeleke / FUD Post UTME And D.E Screening Exercise / Don't Compare Igbos With Fulani Terrorists, Fani-kayode Tell Bishop Kuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.