Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) (33308 Views)

Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air / Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by West2019(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice one ask Benue state how far dey Governor do so far
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by tizzyloaded(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
good one Mr Governor!
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by lastempero: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigeria too local
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

Okay.

Tell that to the SE Governors. Let them start using Innoson and stop using Toyota and Lexus.
Let us both tell all governors.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amuocha:
Ok

I see they are targetting genuine transport business men like Ekeson, Young Shall Grow, among others embarassed

Those guys had the first mover advantage grin

If they can maintain the pace.

Transportation is amongst no 1 in most difficult businesses to run.

Don't envy them.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by ghanaman5050: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
50 out of the buses have arrived the state
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by nopoverty(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aketi is working,please start Ijoka road now
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

The car you're riding, is it Innoson?

How many Igbo Governors use Innoson vehicles as their official vehicles?

Innoson is being used by the Nigerian army. Should I show you links of videos where soldiers are complaining about Innoson's vehicles?

In the jungle, Toyota Hilux is king, even in desert arid regions.

But Hilux can buy 2 or 3 Innosons, so will you expect same performance for vehicles that army and police stretch to their limits ?

Honda, Nissan and Volkswagen will deliver same results as Innoson with equal usage. Innoson is Nissan engine.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by ogeiru: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

The car you're riding, is it Innoson?

How many Igbo Governors use Innoson vehicles as their official vehicles?

Innoson is being used by the Nigerian army. Should I show you links of videos where soldiers are complaining about Innoson's vehicles?

That is because those vehicles weren't made for combat. The Nigerian army misused them. They were made for army assistant roles, not actual combat.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
The partnership is between Ondo state government and Peace Mass Transit because those buses are been owned by Peace Mass and they were assembled in Emene, Enugu state.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amuocha:
Ok

I see they are targetting genuine transport business men like Ekeson, Young Shall Grow, among others embarassed

Those guys had the first mover advantage grin
Other States have also.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by CableWire: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re-election games and 'whinnings' for Ondo pipu...
Why now?

What happened since 3+ years that he's been there or they just allocated these money to him?

Just last week, he bought a tractor, same last week Tinubu went to Ondo to campaign on his behalf for his second term bid and this week, commercial buses.

It's high-time we wake in this country and hold these 'bulls' by their horns.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by VillagePipu: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
igbodefender:
Let us both tell all governors.

What is your business with my Governors?

Lagos uses Mercedes-Benz Across Trucks to pack refuse and you want us to buy Innoson crap?

Let your Governors ride Innoson vehicles official vehicles first before we can have this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

What is your business with my Governors?

Lagos uses Mercedes-Benz Across Trucks to pack refuse and you want us to buy Innoson crap?

Let your Governors ride Innoson vehicles official vehicles first before we can have this conversation.

As long as I am Nigerian you can't tell me that crap.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by VillagePipu: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
igbodefender:

As long as I am Nigerian you can't tell me that crap.

No one is compelled to buy the nonsense Innoson is making. No one owes you anything.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

No one is compelled to buy the nonsense Innoson is making. No one owes you anything.

Oh, is it 'nonsense' because of the people making it, not because it is really nonsense? You need to change your perception.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by VillagePipu: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
igbodefender:

Oh, is it 'nonsense' because of the people making it, not because it is really nonsense? You need to change your perception.

If you decide to limit yourself to mediocrity, how is that my business?

Mention a single safety certification that Innoson's vehicles scaled through.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by topkom: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by follock007(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
which of the mass? is it not the tinny small populated and underfed mass of ondo abi which time did it become that big? anyway, i with THEM well because it was long overdue, i wonder why the government is slow like an demon snail as if mass had already transited and resting... what a wealthy jest
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by cosmos1440: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
shocked Rubbish move

Good one

Government is not meant to engage in business, they can enter partnership and supply finance, but should never run a business.

I hope they also engage a separate company for auditing as well as employ IVMS, because once something comes from the government it is never taken serious and seen as our money.

I know most of you are confused by my first post angry

My thoughts too.
But unfortunately, a lot of Nigerians don't know that, "the government has no business in business "
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by manitoba(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Can anyone notice the inscription on the 4th picture where the back of the busses were displayed?

It shows 'Book online on www.p(this is highly auspicious).

Where these rented busses from PMT?

Just thinking aloud.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by manitoba(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
kaludestiny10:
The partnership is between Ondo state government and Peace Mass Transit because those buses are been owned by Peace Mass and they were assembled in Emene, Enugu state.

This clarifies my thoughts.

I was thinking the state government was trying to play smart by not talking about the Peace Mass Transit part of the deal.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by playcharles(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Hate him or love him,Ondo state governor seems to be the only proactive one out of the rest since their inauguration

Yes, his projects so far may not be looking bogus and befitting for the "new generation 21st century standard" but at least he's still busy doing things

At all at all na him bad pass

Ask Kogi folks, Delta, Kastina, Osun, Abia and co, how far their governors so far...
angry
Delta is the worst

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Stupid and fruitless project. Ondo has been on these kind of ventures b4 with nothing to show for it. In 2 months u wouldn't recognise any of the Buss
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
This buses were supplied by peace Mass Transit LTD
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

If you decide to limit yourself to mediocrity, how is that my business?

Mention a single safety certification that Innoson's vehicles scaled through.
No, you brought the complaint. So, state your reasons or reserve your comments, Sir.
Re: Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) by Crownhome(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please how can I apply to get one of these motors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Last Night's Tanker Explosion In Lagos / Please What Is Bta ? / Ghastly Accident Happen Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.