Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses (25708 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Presidential Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition To Thursday / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Moventist: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
I love this case because it will by the end expose Buhari's as no one Terrorist in Nigeria
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by keneck1: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
pat077:
They were attacked by APC apostles
If that gives you rock hard erection so be it yes APC apostles beat them up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by lequama10: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
mankand:

No mind them it can be a false flag to attract sympathy to them, they should remember time is going
PDP knows how to play on the minds of most gullible Nigerians... This is their way from fayose, Dino,FFK matter now this . Na so dem dey do . We know them... I yinmu for them #I no chop am ... Next....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by lequama10: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
simple250:
So Atiku cannot pay for their flight ticket
thank you my brother God bless you bigerly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by CORRECTMAN788: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:

Why didnt atiku secure all his witnesses

Just the way Buhari secured the lives of Nigerians. Aturu!!!
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by mukthar2000(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
u should have pay for all the witness to board flight now, shebiii money dey ;Du should have pay for all the witness to board flight now, shebiii money dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by lequama10: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
klas:
Where exactly were they ambushed? Near Abuja or still far?

The prosecution lawyer said he had to be stepping out of the court to receive the call from the victims, which means the proceedings of the day had already started.

Did the ambush happened at the time they should have already been in court to give evidence or it happened much earlier and the lawyers didn’t make attempt to confirm the presence of the witnesses before proceedings began?

Just thinking aloud.
haaa a crate of bear for you bruv
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by budaatum: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
theomerio:

Some people reason from their anus aswear. Where is this one from?
Since I'm an anti-atiku person, it pleases me that you don't know where my reasoning is from. God forbid that Atiku wise up and realise the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Tboy1419: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is a big lie, Atiku should give up and request for refund of the monies he gave to Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Igbos.

This people will never go unpunished.
. Stupid hoe.
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Bizibi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:

what sort of question is this Ohh I forgot you an APC sycophant.
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by EduConsults2019: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
A case of two brothers, one is extremist and one is liberal. All for the benefit of the North. Northerners are born to rule indeed. Although i am from the south but i will say more blessing to my brothers in the North.
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by omoiyalayi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Stakeholders:
I don't believe this, When the witness supposed to testify in court, that's when they were on their way and unfortunately they were disturb by bandit. This cannot earn Atiku any point because any witness you will use should have been around on or before the hearing.

Secondly, I don't think any witness that's strong enough to win a case like presidential mandate will be left insecure.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen

Good Point
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by obi42: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
We are waiting
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
tuniski:

As if there is any safe place in Nigeria. Shior blaming the victims as Usual.

If you aren't posting this from the land of the dead, then Nigeria is still safe
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Diesel1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
garfield1:
Are YOU OK? Are they fighting?
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by ejimatic: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
References:
Some witnesses heading to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja to testify against President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, have been attacked and injured by armed bandits.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, broke the news to the Justice Mohammed Garba-led five-member panel tribunal, shortly before further hearing on their petition against the outcome of the February 23 presidential election was adjourned till Monday.

"My lords information we just got is that some of the witnesses we scheduled for this afternoon were waylaid by armed men while on their way. They were coming from Zamfara.

“This is a matter in which out witness are coming from far places”, Chief Chris Uche, SAN, told the court.

Corroborating the report, Atiku’s lead counsel, Dr. Livy Uzoukwu, SAN, said: “To confirm, I was the one that was called on the phone and I had to repeatedly go outside to receive the call.

“I was told that some of them jumper into the bush and up till now most of them have not been seen while some were greatly injured.

“In the circumstance, we will continue on Monday”.

While adjoining the case, Justice Garba held: “For the information, you have given to this court, proceedings in this matter is hereby adjourned till July 15, Monday”.

The petitioners who have three more days to present their case, have so far called 36 witnesses that testified before the tribunal.

More details soon.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-buhari-vs-atiku-tribunal-adjourns-as-bandits-attack-injure-pdps-witnesses/
. This is an emergency matter.......Today may be excluded from his ten days...
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by mizzy007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
If he cannot protect his own witnesses, then he cannot protect Nigerians...
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by PaschalPM(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
E dey shame me say Igbos dey support this failure called Atiku. My brothers are really falling my hands
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by garfield1: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
ejimatic:
. This is an emergency matter.......Today may be excluded from his ten days...
It will not because the court sat and one or two witnesses testified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by ejimatic: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2019
garfield1:

It will not because the court sat and one or two witnesses testified
. if the sitting took place and some witnesses were presented it would not be excluded.Other witnesses would continue with their evidences on the next day.....if the sitting did not take place at all it would be excluded.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Yyeske(m): 1:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Pictures of the injured in the hospital or . . . .
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by Basher8583: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Is the word bandit not a mischievous synonym for Herdsmen under this satanic regime ?

Gawd... you are clinically dumb.
Lazy youth
Re: Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses by alobright17(m): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

As if there is any safe place in Nigeria. Shior blaming the victims as Usual.
Are you typing from heaven ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette / Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Visits President Buhari At The State House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.