Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Man Milez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Milez (292 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Milez by Yungkida(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
INFLUENCER DIGEST: The Man Milez - @McMilez --- A phenomenon of sheer wonder has emerged from the treasure trove of opportunities that is the internet: self-branding. While some people may think it's difficult enough to merely get people to like your authentic self nowadays, paradoxically enough, it is now easier than ever to show the world who you are and what matters to you, by creating your own online brand.

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who hasn't ever felt the urge to share a little about their lifestyle, travels, hobbies and tons of other things.

David Obisesan popularly known as Milez @mcmilez is an entrepreneur, writer, social media consultant, digital marketing expert & multimedia manager.

Milez help businesses build their brand, attract target customers & develop an integrated social media strategy for increased revenue.

Milez has previous experience in social media consulting, social media management and digital marketing strategy and has also worked as a digital & multimedia manager for notable brands; where he managed their social media platforms, website updates and led digital marketing campaigns to improve the brand image.

Milez has a B.SC in Geography and Regional Planning from the University of Benin, Benin City, he has also taken professional training as a social media consultant.

While speaking with him he said

My passion for social media/digital marketing started 5 years ago while at the University of Benin. I noticed the untapped market and the need for businesses to leverage social media as a tool for business growth and profitability. After this discovery, I have been using it for business ever since.

As a humanitarian, I am committed to building a better lifestyle for children and reaching out to the less privileged (young & old). I spend my extra time empowering youths and supporting good causes for nation-building.

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Slams N100 Million Lawsuit On Vanguard Newspaper / Wen A Man Thinks He Can Cheat And Lie To His Partner And He Failed, / Yemi Alade Gets Youtube’s “gold Play Button” Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.