Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bilaltechi: How To Monetize App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bilaltechi: How To Monetize App (162 Views)

How To Monetize Your Whatsapp Messenger And Earn Really Good Income / 6 Sure Ways To Monetize Your Writing Skills / How To Monetize Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bilaltechi: How To Monetize App by beelson: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
How To Monitize App
Hello world!
It has been a while. Today, I would like to shed more light on app monetization. Recently, some buddies were asking me that apart from Google AdSense which other way someone can earn online.

Well, in my first post which is "AdSense earning or admob earning. Which is best for my online business" I little distinguished the difference between AdSense and admob. If you haven't read I suggest you should read my first post on app monetization before we continue.

I recently told you that I was depending on AdSense earning before I leter realized that they are more easiest way to earn online than using Google AdSense. There I go!
Before you can start earning with app you must first develop or design your own app and you have an admob account. You can create an admob account here.

Actually, one must have technical knowledge on computer programming, Javascript to be precised. Why javascript?

JavaScript is what mostly entails app programming. Also, there are some tools to work with. In this article i will explain the one that I mostly used which is Android studio. This stool has been the best for me as I found it more easy and more faster when considering web app and smart games programming.
READMORE
https://bilal-apptechi..com/2019/07/how-to-monize-app-.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get 1sqm Of Land As Low As 500 And Make You Cool Money Everyday / Snacks Startups Reengineering Snack-on-the-go To Flip The QSR Market / Agrobusiness - Pig Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.