Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here (2900 Views)

Multichoice Increases DSTV And Gotv Subscription Prices This November / Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS) / What Is The Difference Producer And Executive Producer On A Movie Set? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by nkemjacob2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
I'm still trying to spot the difference. Pls add yours if you have any. To me DSTV and GOTV are like tecno and infinix
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by tammie24: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
From the same company but one is for the rich and the other for the poor grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by neonly: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
tammie24:
From the same company but one is for the rich and the other for the poor grin

Totally disagree abt that
Most rich people are switching to gotv and Star times
Anyway have you seen the picture quality of d new gotv decoded HD it a bomb honestly

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by kajoula(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
DSTV is DTH which signal could be received only via satellite dish

While

GOTV is DTT WHICH signal can only be received via area network like our GSM Phone network

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by kajoula(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sad but true,
at the moment DSTV has the best pay to view television service....DSTV EXLORA IS A BOMB

I WONDER WHAT KIND OF MANIPULATIONS THESE SOUNTH AFRICAN COMPANIES ARE DOING TO NIGERIANs. Raping us before our very eyes.

In Nigeria, Nothing is in order

Oma se oo

neonly:

Anyway have you seen the picture quality of d new gotv decoded HD it a bomb honestly
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by neonly: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
kajoula:
Sad but true,
at the moment DSTV has the best pay to view television service....DSTV EXLORA IS A BOMB

I WONDER WHAT KIND OF MANIPULATIONS THESE SOUNTH AFRICAN COMPANIES ARE DOING TO NIGERIANs. Raping us before our very eyes.

In Nigeria, Nothing is in order

Oma se oo

Do you know in Libya even SA you choose d station you want to watch
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by tammie24: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
neonly:

don't mind me
Just making a joke out of it

I know a lot of rich people who use gotv
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by kajoula(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wonderful shocked
neonly:

Do you know in Libya even SA you choose d station you want to watch
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by kajoula(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
tammie24:

I know a lot of rich people who use gotv

Only if they all know what DSTV EPLORA CAN DO
Confirmed Video on Demand
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by tammie24: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2019
kajoula:

Only if they all know what DSTV EPLORA CAN DO
Confirmed Video on Demand
yeah!

I hear that device is something else

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by Holycity(f): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gotv is still Dstv but gotv is for those that can't afford Dstv... GoTv have some Dstv channesl while it the Dstv that has the complete channels, even if you have Dstv and you subscribe #1900 what you will get is gotv channels
Re: What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here by stalwart123(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
kajoula:
DSTV is DTH which signal could be received only via satellite dish

While

GOTV is DTT WHICH signal can only be received via area network like our GSM Phone network

Yes, my techie.

And caused the delay experienced on GOTV,
DSTV connects directly to the space station (satellite) while GOTV doesn't.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Sale Is Normal In Nollywood — Femi Branch / If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... / Koto Orun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.