Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar (805 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by janefblog: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
The beef between former besties, Cossy Ojiakor and Halima Abubakar is taking another messy turn.

The controversial former actress turn pole dancer, Cossy went for an HIV test today Friday July 12th, and tested negative. She wasted no time to flaunt the test result online and called out Halima, daring her to do the same. Halima is yet to respond.

See her result here...https://janefblog.com/7027-2i-dare-you-to-do-hiv-test-and-make-it-public-cossy-ojiakor-dares-halima-abubakar/

Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by Masama: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
So na HIV dey worry halima all this while?
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by Tamasaba: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is madness. Halima Abubakar, all things being equal, should not be having issues with cossy orjiakor at all. For crying out loud, even tho I am smiling coz it is not my business, halima is an A list actress while cossy is a Z lister if at all she acts. I mean cossy got a little bit popular coz of indecency; exposing her boobs. Please go see APPLE JUICE by obesere. Cossy and Halima beef? Halima should start ignoring her please. Cossy should be beefing funtimequee, afrocandy and maheeda.

1 Like

Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by Masama: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
But this halima looks like an embalmed corpse in that pic sad
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by dapsoneh: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
The result can be doctored, let me do it for u
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by nuban07(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
These agbayas don come again
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by princeade86(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
big men wey dey Bleep halima no go know peace now. them go they sweat like Christmas goat.

1 Like

Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by Ekez(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Eeeeeh na hiv wan trend for dis mont abi?

1 Like

Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by tsinzu: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Battle of the first class prostitutes
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by internationalman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
I can't even dare myself to do the test let alone someone else daring me..

Please I can't subject my mind to that kind of fear in the suspense pending the result...

I'd rather die not knowing
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by NobleAngell(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Two pigs fighting in the mud. Do not go close unless you want to get soiled.
Re: I Dare You To Do HIV Test And Make It Public-cossy Ojiakor Dares Halima Abubakar by LearnITsmash(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
These two fat pigs will not let us rest again, always fighting over nonsense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Khafi’s Ex, Joe Almost Caused Mercy And Ike’s Breakup (video) / Caption This Photo Of Teni ‘grinding’ A Fan On Stage In New York / Mercy & Diane In Sexy Panties At Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.