Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,676 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules (43765 Views)

BBNaija: Hermes Nominates Phyna, Amaka, 3 Other Housemates For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction / BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by freeDR(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
PhilAmadeus:
Biggie don dey pepper dem. Issa pepperdem season... Housemates if you get evicted, don't forget the road that leads you home #bodethomas
Hahahahaha....na so so Bode Thomas me sef dey hear for that song o. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by ZikZikZik: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
oluswaggz:
Brother biggie dy vex?? This biggie is actually human too? undecided
Also am I the only one who noticed that this years biggie doesn’t have a strong baritone voice like the previous ones!!
Yes. This one na made in Aba...And I don’t think biggie is only mad because of the broken rules, but that there’s been no real controversy so far unlike past ones, and controversy is what actually sells the show. And you will clearly see that everybody in the house dey try avoid controversy too. This year own na rubbish so far

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by davillian(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Biggie cola or beggie apple.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by fergie001: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
cool

welcome...how that Eredi.....? grin
You don dump Am again....

Oya fire them.now..
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Ernezee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Incase you don't the real reason biggie is angry.....biggie is angry because tin tall tony slap cici because she receive to make out with him when ebuka unchendu and tboss are making out.

What you just said is trash and it's better to keep quiet instead of vomiting trash

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
ZikZikZik:
All of them just faking upadan including the Mike whom they say isn’t faking accent, he might not be but that dude has Nigerian accent which he’s intentionally hiding...I never see Nigerian wey completely lose em accent, except you was born there.

True talk.
Ike got carried away while chatting with Mercy and boom naija accent slipped off unnoticeable but I picked it.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Incase you don't the real reason biggie is angry.....biggie is angry because tin tall tony slap cici because she receive to make out with him when ebuka unchendu and tboss are making out.
Is this supposed to be English language? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by oluwaahmed: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow this post was so useful, that it cured cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Aidejay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Viewing numbers have probably started a free fall
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by StTrump: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow so touching, dead man resurrected after reading this post! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by rosy1992(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
I don't have any iota of likeness for this program
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dpharisee:
I am so much moved and touched by this story, such that after reading it, I got a very big alert from central bank of Nigeria. Thanks for posting
Hey, I am yet to receive mine

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by deltateam: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Big brother should not complain before I vex. See the name they gave the edition, Pepper dem gang.

Eheh na dem go first pepper big brother. He gave them a gun full of pepper.

Some people dey carry this show for head like gala. I don't follow it no more. It doesn't add anything positive to my life.

Jesu ti take over.
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Shopatcandice(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Waste of time.
Please check my signature out grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by yoged(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
kponkedenge:
I hardly watch the show, I only watch it on Saturday night because of the party and also on Sunday during the live eviction. The few times I tuned in to watch on a normal day, it was so boring I had to change the channel.
same here bro. Why would I subscribe #10650 and be watching Big brother all through. When I'm not stup1d. The few ones i tried to watch during week days, na just some senseless talk

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Tedassie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Beverlyjean(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mr Biggie , when u guys collected money and put staged contestants, what did u expect... U flooded the house with fake people and u expect them to b natural... Those that are real , u failed them during the audition... This set will b the ones that will finally ruin the big brother brand

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by maxilly(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
The female house mates should take note because they are the ones biggie is referring to
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Uchenduin: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Useless and demonic show
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
When are they going to start fucking themselves?
Na dat one consign me!!
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by raphy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
i just wonder why the dude is making noise.
maybe one girl like tacha need to act like she is drunk at the clubbing and hold him in the joystick and let the real show began.

its just boring. rules are made to be broken.
the hoh need a Mouth Action .
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Blainz:

True talk.
Ike got carried away while chatting with Mercy and boom naija accent slipped off unnoticeable but I picked it.
FBi agent grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Viewing numbers have probably started a free fall
MURIC (Born again Muslims) Effect!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
ADRIAN88:
for those of you wondering... This is Biggie, come and beat me I'm in sambiza

Why is he not big grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Lordjb: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na their way be that, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by daymol(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
media will be taking the house mates issues too serious.. everything you are seeing was cooked up
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Pablonkor: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
I just love this 'Pepper Dem Gang'
Their gradually telling us what the show really is...Total Pretense!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by galadima77(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Is this supposed to be English language? undecided

hey!!! Look who's here..... It's Ishilove.

Between the viewers and the show, don't know which is more annoying.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by galadima77(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ernezee:

What you just said is trash and it's better to keep quiet instead of vomiting trash

Buhahahahahaha

Guy talk true, someone or something went south with your day. In case I'm right please take life easy...and if I'm wrong then you're one hilarious dude. Which is it?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules by Ajosbammy: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
When they have nothing to lose after the show, why won't they break the rules?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / BBNaija: Amaka Catches Daniella & Khalid Cuddling Under The Duvet Again (Video) / Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.