Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader (62755 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Anaedo1: 1:14am On Jul 13, 2019
NkemChukwudi:
See these miscreants from the useless dirty impoverished igboland talking nonsense here?

See as they are rejoicing........flatts

Hahahaha..Mr Man the Fulanis are raping and killing you and you're here facing the Igbos.We are impoverished yet you shiver on hearing Biafra..Hahahaha..Pig

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:24am On Jul 13, 2019
SUSPECTED but not yet confirmed to be herdsmen; yet some ppl are already spamming the airway with all kinds insults and bigotry.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by StoneLucifer: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2019
RichBoy247:

I think you need it more for the over three million of your people that were used for pepper soup and sits between 1967 and 1970.

You could have just ignored that statement but now u have shown the world how daft you are from your comment. Igbos cause u pain so much that your brain cells are entirely dead while Fulanis are busy killing and tormenting your tribesmen and women. GATHER COURAGE AND GO AND FACE THE HAUSA/FULANIS the way Igbos boldly fought them for 3years in that war u are talking about instead of typing trash here. Igbos are not d cause of the Fulanis butchering your people.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Nicerazor(m): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Lol this table you are shaking hope you can withstand it? It’s not your fault NL de faceless so you can comment anyhow on mentions. Na people like you de serve as scapegoat .
Earthquake2:

I'm tempted to call you stupid
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by jadams: 1:46am On Jul 13, 2019
The comments shows how callous and wicked the ibos are.
Yet, if one of them is caught committing a crime, they will be screaming "no to tribalism"...
The daughter of a prominent Yoruba was killed yesterday and you are happy . . .
We will see what you will do when the same fate befalls you tomorrow.
You ibos are not only callous and wicked but also vindictive .
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Jlow2: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Lagos - ore is now der new route, even d devil is surprised at d kind of evil dat herdsmen perpetuate in nigeria without needing his help
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by abraham01emma01: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Yoruba's accept my condolence.
May her soul RIP.
May GOD delivered us in this country Nigeria today that killing human being become a hobby.
What else?
GOD saved Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Ikechu12: 4:16am On Jul 13, 2019
jadams:
The comments shows how callous and wicked the ibos are.
Yet, if one of them is caught committing a crime, they will be screaming "no to tribalism"...
The daughter of a prominent Yoruba was killed yesterday and you are happy . . .
We will see what you will do when the same fate befalls you tomorrow.
You ibos are not only callous and wicked but also vindictive .

Oh shut the Bleep up. The same Afonjas that rejoiced and mocked Igbos that were killed during Phyton dance. The same Afonjas that rejoiced when Massob were killed the same Afonjas that rejoiced when Igbos are killed up North. Now you are here wailing for getting the EXACT same treatment you demons give out. Where the Bleep was your sermon when your animalistic brethren where mocking Igbos that died including make jokes of Igbos that died during the war. Bleep out of here. Cry us a fucking River Bitch. You Afonjs deserve every actions you are getting currently by Igbos. Enyi

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Summer7: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Can’t you read the hand writing on the wall? They are no kidnappers ! These are the killing machine set up by some up there who feel their grip to power will be threatened . They come under the cover of kidnapping to cause harm to any person in the South who dare come against anything they do. Our brothers has sold out to them in quest of cheap political favour. They own the contry, so , they can give and take power at will. Brothers war has been declared clandestinely . Each day we lose people to these commissioned Ex men carefully selected to eliminate people from the South. Comrades, when it quacks like a dock it’s a duck’
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Summer7: 4:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Check

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by tramzy7: 4:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Racoon:
Chai! cry cry Oh Nigeria! Fulani again? God will surely punish all the killers. And some people are advocating for RUGA? Tinubu/Osinbajo what sayeth you?
they will soon get to their children too na. The rich too are getting affected now.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by emmasege: 5:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Ain't there intelligent young men again in the armed forces? That thing in Aso Rock needs to y sent packing.

The military needs to interrupt this democratic experiment. Thereafter, we can chat a new course for Nigeria.

PLEASE BRING BACK OUR MILITARY.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by NkemChukwudi: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Anaedo1:

Hahahaha..Mr Man the Fulanis are raping and killing you and you're here facing the Igbos.We are impoverished yet you shiver on hearing Biafra..Hahahaha..Pig

For your mind, nnamdi kanu!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by franudi: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=platinum131 post=80205870]zwhat on earth is Nigeria turning into? Its quite unfortunate that our security operatives are completely helpless..
May the the good Lord give the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss....its not easy to lose a loved one...Pa Fasoranti take heart..

Some comments here are really very irritating...when will you guys wake up and realize that this war is against the South in general...stop this mockery ! Today its someone from the South west..Tomorrow it is from the South east..The entire South is under siege! United we stand ...Dvided we fall.[/quote It will never happen to the south east and South south. The south west will continue to bear it because the brought the Fulani back by reelecting Buhari for selfish reasons. Now enjoy your next level, you can never reason.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by stonegarden: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Ryabcool:
you mean you guys have been the ones saving us, despite failing to save yourselves. You guys are really selfless.
I see how you saved yourselves from python dance. Nonsense
grin grin grin
what has happened to your afenifere daughter? Enjoy your next level, sophisticated voters
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Ryabcool(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2019
stonegarden:
what has happened to your afenifere daughter? Enjoy your next level, sophisticated voters
enjoy your python dance too and leave us alone. As if you're doing any better grin
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by stonegarden: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Ryabcool:
enjoy your python dance too and leave us alone. As if you're doing any better grin
cowardice and betrayal is your known national identity. Even your Fulani masters know that. From Afonja, awolowo, abiola and jagaga. So wise and yet so foolish

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Duggedised12(f): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Nicerazor:
how are we sure the perpetrators are really herdsmen? Don’t you think people can hide under the guise of herdsmen to commit crimes, during crisis there are opportunists who take advantage of current insecurity situations. Why is she the only person killed? Her father is a bigwig and we all know if they can’t get the father they can easily get the daughter who is vulnerable. Does she have personal security? Was there any prior journey management plan?
I don't know if you saw the news of fulanis attack in Edo state and how they attacked people on benin-auchi road I think last year or so, I must tell you ,it has not stopped only under reported, it only gets to the news when it is big people that are involved ,currently benin-asaba bypass is under siege by this Fulani herdsmen,people have been attacked several times on that road but for some reason it doesn't seem to get to the news . I guess they have spread their wings to benin-ore road.

Insecurity is on the rise,we must stop being in denial that all is well. You probably live in abuja and have no clue what goes on in other parts of the country.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Nature8(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2019
mightyhaze:
These ppl are definitely on a mission.. The undertones are very clear..
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Vic74real: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2019
chiedu7:
Please the Yorubas accept my condelaces on behalf of the South East & South South.

cry
Afonja,una never see anything yet.Tinubu is ready to sacrifice the whole SW to Fulani killers just so that they can make him President in 2023
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by NkayStory(f): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2019
I can see the Lagos-Ibadan express-way media has removed 'suspected herdsmen' as being behind kidnapp and robbery like the original news alluded..

Bunch of cowardly nincompoos

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by tesppidd: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2019
NkayStory:

I can see the Lagos-Ibadan express-way media has removed 'suspected herdsmen' as being behind kidnapp and robvery like the original news alluded..

Bunch of cowardly nincompoo
Go girl!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Ryabcool(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2019
stonegarden:
cowardice and betrayal is your known national identity. Even your Fulani masters know that. From Afonja, awolowo, abiola and jagaga. So wise and yet so foolish
eh God! Wetin na? I said leave us alone and mind your business the way we are minding our business, you are still crying all over my mentions. Na behaviour of bitter person be this o.

Okay, you people are way braver than us, that's why your leaders flee and abandon you people after all the mouth. You are the bravest in the world, nobody dares test your might. Buhari shivers whenever Mazi is speaking because he knows Mazi can nuke Aso Rock anytime.

Is that better? Ndo. Take heart ehn?

Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by olisaEze(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2019
BigBashiru:

The black race seems CURSED!! This explains why lazy niggaz don't wanna work and prefer the easy way out like kidnapping or going to Europe.

For ya mind Europe na for lazy folks abii? Dem tell u say we dey pick moni for street abii
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Nicerazor(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Well I understand every bit of what you are saying. I’m a security personnel and I can relate well but what I’m saying is that some locals, armed robbers can use the opportunity to carry out attacks under the guise of herdsmen to perpetrate their crimes. The Benin ore road is hotspot for kidnapping, robbery like you said and the government needs to act fast..
Duggedised12:
I don't know if you saw the news of fulanis attack in Edo state and how they attacked people on benin-auchi road I think last year or so, I must tell you ,it has not stopped only under reported, it only gets to the news when it is big people that are involved ,currently benin-asaba bypass is under siege by this Fulani herdsmen,people have been attacked several times on that road but for some reason it doesn't seem to get to the news . I guess they have spread their wings to benin-ore road.

Insecurity is on the rise,we must stop being in denial that all is well. You probably live in abuja and have no clue what goes on in other parts of the country.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by BobRisky5050: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2019
What Fulani has used afonja eye to see... mouth no fit talk... history repeats its self... from utman danfodio to PMB afonja you have not started crying... sango will have strike thunder to settle dis 1
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by stonegarden: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Ryabcool:
eh God! Wetin na? I said leave us alone and mind your business the way we are minding our business, you are still crying all over my mentions. Na behaviour of bitter person be this o.

Okay, you people are way braver than us, that's why your leaders flee and abandon you people after all the mouth. You are the bravest in the world, nobody dares test your might. Buhari shivers whenever Mazi is speaking because he knows Mazi can nuke Aso Rock anytime.

Is that better? Ndo. Take heart ehn?
your creation Next Level has not even started and your towns and villages are already surrounded, from the look of things you people will have alot of business to be minding
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Eteka1(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
chiedu7:
Please the Yorubas accept my condelaces on behalf of the South East & South South.

cry
As if kidnappers don't also operate in South-South/ South-East
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Ryabcool(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
stonegarden:
your creation Next Level has not even started and your towns and villages are already surrounded, from the look of things you people will have alot of business to be minding
it's still our business, not yours. Why are you so bothered? I never see this kain obsession before grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by stonegarden: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2019
Ryabcool:
it's still our business, not yours. Why are you so bothered? I never see this kain obsession before grin grin grin
i grieve with you and am sorry for your loss. we must be one people if not we are gone forever
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by ashala(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2019
The security agencies should quickly wake up before Herdsmen turns Benin/Ore/Lagos express into Abuja/Kaduna express where they kidnap without any hindrance.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader by Toseenlove: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Deathisfree:

At least start killing the children of the elite so they can truly understand that Nigeria needs division

Seconded but I don't think that will be enough.....They really need to press more. I don't pity wicked people holding the masses to ransom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.