Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

9ice Postpone Album Release - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Postpone Album Release (853 Views)

Vector's Album Release Date And Tracklist / Ghana Striker Asamoah Gyan First Music Album Release / K'naan's Album Release : "troubadour" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Postpone Album Release by rockers: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
9ice has postponed the release of his double album ,Bashorun gaa and versus that was scheduled to be released on 10th Oct,2010.The new release date is now 7th Dec,2010.
Read more: http://www./2010/10/9ice-postpone-album-release.html#ixzz124UVbbom

Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by Dunniah(f): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
Due to ruggedman's diss?
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by waypavers: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hin pain me sha, I have been looking forward to it,
9ice-He that always delivers,
Sad face
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by waypavers: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
Dunniah:

Due to ruggedman's diss?

Not really ma, lol
He has been to 4 continents in the last 7 days,,,

Was in Malaysia, London, Abuja and Amsterdam in the last one week for concerts, I guess he has been busy according to his official statement,

Ruggedy Apa wey no get concert self never finish hin yeye album since, after months of album listening, Log head man!
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by sweetguy10(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
I heard 9ice song with K1 , it's very cool never knew he could come up with something like that .I've been looking forward to buying the cds but it's so sad that the release has to be postponed . Whichever way he knows what's best for him all one has to do is wait patiently .
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by Mobinga: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
shocked shocked The guy wan overload the album with disses
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by waypavers: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
sweetguy10:

I heard 9ice song with K1 , it's very cool never knew he could come up with something like that .I've been looking forward to buying the cds but it's so sad that the release has to be postponed . Whichever way he knows what's best for him all one has to do is wait patiently .

Brother pls where did u hear it, and where can I listen to it pls, I beg u in the name of Jehovah, lol
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by dammiecool(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2010
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so Nice is finally on ICE grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Postpone Album Release by Genuflect(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2010
Can't wait!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Gyptian Copying Jah Cure ? / Who Is Going To Asa Concert In London. / Latest Hits From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.