Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) (6248 Views)

Police Weird Case Stories still unsolved / Can You Solve This Out? The Wold's Hardest Riddle. / Can You Solve This Out? World Hardest Riddle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Treasure17(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Adedapo57:
Am Teresa's in law since Teresa's daughter is the mother of my own daughter
For those who have chicken brains let me simplify Teresa is the mother of my wife that's y my wife "Teresa's daughter" is d mother of my daughter so am Teresa's in law So I guess the only reason pple couldn't solve was because the ans wasn't any of the opinions
Click like if u understand or click share if u dont
Congratulations since you have cockroach brain.
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by 9jaBloke: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2019
brainycaleb:
I am Teresa's daughter
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Ovimoto(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Teresa's daughter.
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by EmmySparky(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
The answer is daughter... All those saying inlaw don fail am... The riddle is very easy Abeg...
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Mother
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2019
None of the listed, so it is a stupid riddle.

You are a Son-Inlaw, whether you paid the bride price or not.

1 Like

Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2019
clive2u:
just pass if you think this guy no get sense
You're the one lacking sense
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by rattlesnake(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
The riddle of how to pay house rent with blogging
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by JeromeBlack: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
See olodos.

The answer is c. You are a daughter to Teresa.

Easy explanation

Teresa = T1
Teresa's daughter = T2
Your Daughter = T3

T2 is the mother of your daughter. Either T2 is your wife or it is you.

So, to Teresa, you are either her daughter or an in law.

Since inlaw is not in the options, it is daughter, then.

Cc budaatum, capslocked, happypagan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Whobedatte(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am the father sad
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by NaMe4: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Son-in-law
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Etfash(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:
See olodos.

The answer is c. You are a daughter to Teresa.

Easy explanation

Teresa = T1
Teresa's daughter = T2
Your Daughter = T3

T2 is the mother of your daughter. Either T2 is your wife or it is you.

So, to Teresa, you are either her daughter or an in law.

Since inlaw is not in the options, it is daughter, then.

Cc budaatum, capslocked, happypagan

Good one. I didn't like the "see olodos" part though.

From the question, there are only 2 possibilities.. if you are a man, you are an inlaw to Theresa whether legal or not [right] but if you are a female, then you must be Theresa's daughter.

Note
The above submission is because we have limited the possibilities. If your daughter is adopted for instance then so many options would become right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by budaatum: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Limited possibilities? Try this one:

2 + 2 = ?

A. 1
B. 3
C. 50
D. 1000

To assist you all I'm going to call it the most difficult maths question on the face of the earth that no one has yet solved.

1 Like

Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by JeromeBlack: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:
Limited possibilities? Try this one:

2 + 2 = ?

A. 1
B. 3
C. 50
D. 1000

To assist you all I'm going to call it the most difficult maths question on the face of the earth that no one has yet solved.

This is not a question. It is foolishness
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by budaatum: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

This is not a question. It is foolishness
You should have said same about the original question posed in this thread is precisely my point JB!
Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2020
indigenous234:

I move to second the motion moved by my honourable colleague here in this chamber
let us always rejects and resists our political killer's styles in anyway we can. Nigeria senate styles is evil let us binds in every way we can.
HOLY GHOST ....FIRE X7
FIRE..YA YA ya ...x3

1 Like

Re: World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2020
indigenous234:

I move to second the motion moved by my honourable colleague here in this chamber
let us always rejects and resists our political killer's styles in anyway we can. Nigeria senate styles is evil let us binds in every way we can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bowen University Student Allegedly Arrested After Impregnating Vcs Wife / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike Nationwide / Unilag MBA 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.