Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Use Your Skills On Upwork - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Use Your Skills On Upwork (875 Views)

Got My First Gig On Upwork / Please Rate My Painting Skills On Corel Photo Paint X3 / Sell Your Skills On Upwork And Make So Much Money In Dollars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Skills On Upwork by erstronaut: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Verified U.S upwork account with 60 connects for sale d.m if interested.

NB: Upwork now sells each connect for 0.16$

Upwork is an online site for freelancers covering fields like graphics design, editing, writing etc
Re: Use Your Skills On Upwork by Royalsleek22: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Tell us more about upwork
Re: Use Your Skills On Upwork by erstronaut: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Royalsleek22:
Tell us more about upwork

As a registered freelancer on Upwork, you place bids on available jobs. Once a client replies your proposal, you discuss terms, deliver & get paid in bits or full, whichever one you choose.

The benefits here is you are a registered freelancer; graphics designer, artist, editor, writer, programmer, translator etc meaning you dont have to sit at home, office, or some cave waiting for someone to offer you a job. You seize & improve your opportunities by putting your skills out there for people all over the world to notice and hire you, whilst you work from the comfort of wherever you work from. You can make as low as 20-70$ a week and more as you garner experience on the site.

If you are interested, this is where I come in. Registering on the site is easy, but, your account will not be valid (usable) until it has been verified - the bane of it all. This is where I come in. I have U.S accounts, Canada accounts for sale.

If you want a Naija account, look elsewhere.

Until now, connects on Upwork replenished itself after the 30-days circle, now, though, it comes at a price: 0.16$/connect. This is where Upwork accounts with 'connects' come in.
Whichever one you choose, you will get a good deal. Dont forget, D.M me only if you are serious about buying. Price is not that fancy:
Account with 60 connects = 8k.
Account without connect = 6k.
So hit the dial. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Use Your Skills On Upwork by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Have you done the ID and video verification on the account?
Re: Use Your Skills On Upwork by erstronaut: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
faruq37:
Have you done the ID and video verification on the account?

This account type is available for 45k, sir.
Re: Use Your Skills On Upwork by Akinyemioke(m): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Hello sir. I'm interested in getting a US account with connects.
Please, just supply your WhatsApp contact or email to discuss better.
My email: okedejiakinyemia@gmail.com
Number: 09072413015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pro Graphic Designer In 4 Weeks / I Need Nairaland Type Of Advert Banner / Learn Why And How To Create An Efficient Photo Editing Workflow In Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.