Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career (10409 Views)

“how Sola Sobowale’s Prayers Helped My Career” -actress Funke Akindele Recounts / Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Immacrutech(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
MediaNGN:
Nigerian Rapper, Owoh Chimaobi Chrismathner, popularly known as Zoro, revealed the role prayers played in helping him to choose music as a career path. In an interview with PUNCH, the young musical artiste noted that his mother was not in support of his career when he decided to choose music.

“Prayers,” he simply said, when asked what helped him to become an artiste.

He also said, “My mum once said she wasn’t using one ‘wrapper’ to save money to send me to school for me to bring home some crap CDs for her. As a child, I wanted to become a marine engineer. I grew up in Onitsha and Enugu; it was really tough growing up during those times but God and my family had my back, so I pulled through. My life as an undergraduate wasn’t easy; sometimes, I had to leave for school by 4.30am just to get some good place to sit.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/prayers-helped-me-choose-music-as.html

Bros going to school by 4:30am to book sit did not start with you it started in the days of Moses uptil date me self undergraduate am still doing the same so tell us something different undecided
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by blanket6560(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Prayers to who?
One Alfa or woli or dibia Don scam this one.

The only zoro we know is Zorro and na sword fight hin dey fight

Sorry, Local man knoweth thou not nor your career

shebi u want me to remember that Zoro is bettter than all the so called Afonjas noise makers claiming to be rappers,,.. Mtcheeeeeeewww[img]
Scatterscatter:
Prayers to who?

shebi u want me to remember that Zoro is bettter than all the so called Afonjas noise makers claiming to be rappers,,.. Mtcheeeeeeewww[/img]
Scatterscatter:
Prayers to who?

shebi u want me to remember that Zoro is bettter than all the so called Afonjas noise makers claiming to be rappers,,.. Mtcheeeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Baroba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Zoro akpaswag...Good rapper

1 Like

Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Thebwoy: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
iambabaG:
Your prayer wasn’t answered seeing this you are a failed artiste.
It’s not too late to retrace your steps and stop forming one smelling yeyebrity

Failed artist kwa?
Are u normal or is this the normal you.

1 Like

Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Scatterscatter(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
blanket6560:

shebi u want me to remember that Zoro is bettter than all the so called Afonjas noise makers claiming to be rappers,,.. Mtcheeeeeeewww[img]

shebi u want me to remember that Zoro is bettter than all the so called Afonjas noise makers claiming to be rappers,,.. Mtcheeeeeeewww[/img]

shebi u want me to remember that Zoro is bettter than all the so called Afonjas noise makers claiming to be rappers,,.. Mtcheeeeeeewww

Oga, use your moniker to cover your face. See as you dey stammer to follow me talk sef undecided
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Scatterscatter(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Immacrutech:

Bros going to school by 4:30am to book sit did not start with you it started in the days of Moses uptil date me self undergraduate am still doing the same so tell us something different undecided

The guy wan form say he Don suffer for past as though he is now enjoying life. Fake ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Scatterscatter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
osaskywire:
you just an ignorant fool som1 that bought gwagon last year please how many your papa buy?

So buying gwagon is a sign of wealth? You are not intelligent!
I'm not surprised though, an average person from the east worships material things, e.g Car!

Check Google to see the type of car Warren
Buffet drives.
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Scatterscatter(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
DrChukzy:

Shut up your mouth.

It's a sign of wealth in this side of the world.

Show us the cars Cristiano Ronaldo owns too. Senseless tribalist

I'm not arguing with you. You already said "in this part of the world" and I made mention of "East" earlier.

To start with, who told you he owns the Gwagon? Does he still drive it?

You must be very gullible and ignorant of what it takes to be into showbiz undecided
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by RealOne042: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Zee to the ORO
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by IamSoProlific: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tayosteve:
i dont know him

Because you live in the most remote and local village in Nigeria, where you of course have no electricity, or modern tech.
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by osejie17(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
prayer changes things
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Halezis(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Prayers to who? One Alfa or woli or dibia Don scam this one.
Local man knows absolutely nothing!
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Halezis(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Zeebeibe! Onye na-amaro gi bu onye obia..
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by andrew444(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
stzy:
The reason why Nigeria and Africa is backwards is because our breakthrough/achievement followed or had no process in place for repeatability...

Tell us stepwise how you got to where you are so young people looking up to you can reapply.

Whites are the way they are because their success stories showcases process approach to solving one's problems

Pls Enough of all this "Na God"

Even drug people, Yahoo boiz, offline scammers also shouts "na God"

If your achievement was through legit means and you feel like sharing with people, pls tell us how- not sharing prayer house kinda testimonies

God bless you for your sincere words and facts
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by NwaJozi: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
IGBO rap Zoro, Old phynO and BosaLin I love it inject me cool 042
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Myself2(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anyi na su fone na ogene,,,,you kno' I meannnn
Re: Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career by Scatterscatter(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
DrChukzy:

Your brain is really scattered bro.

Do you even know who Zoro is

No one knows Zoro in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Gigantic: Meet Matilda – The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] / MADNESS? Kim Kardashian Expose B00bs And Walks Bare Foot At LAX Airport (photos) / +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.