Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM (217 Views)

Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Freethinkers How Do You Manage Living In A Country That Believes In Superstition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM by Funkamazing(f): 1:46am On Jul 13, 2019
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16.

Today's passage is very very popular, almost every Christian knows it but this afternoon, a new explanation was given to me by the Holy Spirit on the phrase "whoseover believes in Him".

Who is the "Him" we are to believe in and what are we to believe about "Him"?

1,Jesus the SON of God. Luke 9:35...."This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him".

2, The LAMB of God. John 1:29...“Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

3, The WORD of God who is also GOD. John 1:1..." In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

4, Our HIGH PRIEST Hebrew 4:14.... " we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven,Jesus the Son of God".

5, CREATOR of all things. John 1: 3... " All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made"

6, He is LIFE, He is LIGHT. John 1:4... " In him was life; and the life was the light of men."

7, He is THE SAVIOUR. John 3:16..

8, The great JUDGE. Revelation 22:12... " behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be"

The few points above and much much more are who He is. So, today, when we say we believe in Him, let's ask ourselves , do we believe in ALL that He is and the POWER He possess for our use? Healer, Helper, Deliverer, Father, Warrior, Peace, King, Provider, etc.

If we do believe in ALL that He is, we surely will never "perish, but have eternal life". Let us read the bible more to know more about who He is because " faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:17.

Shalom!

www.olufunkeayorinde..com

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Mount Zion (part 3) / Islam Is A Deception About God - Wilfred Grace / The Cultists Are Self-Deceived -Wilfred Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.