Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buzzin.com - Crypto Rewards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzzin.com - Crypto Rewards (184 Views)

Buzzin.com - Crypto Rewards / Scooper Gives Cash Rewards To Users With The Highest Number Of Invitations / I Donated My Six Months Salary To Covenant University Building With Rewards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buzzin.com - Crypto Rewards by Greg83(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2019
CURATE is a style discovery decentralized app (DApp) i.e ‘blockchain smart contract enabled’ platform, which rewards you with digital tokens in the form of BTC, ETH and our own CUR8 tokens in return for users curating fashion styles.

Fashion brands and retailers have partnered up with Curate to show off their latest styles, raise brand awareness and increase their online sales.

In return, Curate provides a trustless platform allowing users to feedback a curated collection of fashion styles for the community to discover.

To put simply, Fashion brands partner up with Curate and we pass on the rewards to the curators and discoverers.

Buzzin.com - Crypto Rewards:
Welcome to CURATE -- decentralized fashion on the blockchain!

Use the link below and earn CUR8 tokens.

When you refer someone new here, you'll receive 5 CUR8 per referral.

https:///buzzinbot?start=8c6aa07db3

Token distribution will begin at the end of July.

Learn more about CURATE at https://curate.style.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian At It Again / Sen.Ubah, Ekwunife & Oduah Make Case For Erosion Menace In Anambra State / Improving The Future Of The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.