Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

CAN Is A Set Of Hypocrites, Charlatans And Self-absorbed, Group I Have Ever Seen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Is A Set Of Hypocrites, Charlatans And Self-absorbed, Group I Have Ever Seen (436 Views)

The Entire NNPP Political Structure In Jigawa State Has Absorbed Into APC. / Ighoho, Asari Dokubo, Others Are Charlatans — Buhari / A Call For Abia State To Be Re-absorbed By Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Is A Set Of Hypocrites, Charlatans And Self-absorbed, Group I Have Ever Seen by fraspree(m): 2:16am On Jul 13, 2019
An angry Nigerian known as Kaynkwo has come out to lambast the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) calling them hypocrites, charlatans and self-absorbed association. In his expression he said;

“How can a so-called Christian body fold their arms and watch Christians been slaughtered like animals on an almost daily basis and they do nothing? How can a so-called shepherd allow their sheep to be sacrificed every day on the evil alter of one Nigeria and they watch from the comfort of their fortresses funded by these slaughtered sheep?

Christianity in Nigeria is nothing but SCAM, filled with hypocrisy and selfish agenda; you would never hear the voice of CAN if it wasn’t of an occasion that would benefit them one way or another. Gone are the days when The Church was highly responsible for the well-being of its society, when they used to be the resting place of the afflicted, but today churches have turned into business centers where these pulpit hustlers cash in at the expense of their followers.

A protest was recently led by some well-meaning Nigerian Christian entertainers to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) headquarters, the protest was just as a reminder to the general overseer Pastor E. A. Adeboye of his role as one of the highly revered Christian leader to address this of Christians being butchered all over the north every day, but CAN only has this to say, and I quote;...Continue

Re: CAN Is A Set Of Hypocrites, Charlatans And Self-absorbed, Group I Have Ever Seen by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Who take a statement of a bastard serious.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Is A Set Of Hypocrites, Charlatans And Self-absorbed, Group I Have Ever Seen by resty4(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2019
CAN sh be more vocal and active than it is. FFK is more defensive of Christians than so called CAN.
Re: CAN Is A Set Of Hypocrites, Charlatans And Self-absorbed, Group I Have Ever Seen by fraspree(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2019
resty4:
CAN sh be more vocal and active than it is. FFK is more defensive of Christians than so called CAN.
They only issue empty warnings that they don't actually take seriously unlike MURIC who issue warning and threats and embark on seeing it through.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Obasanjo's Biggest Regret By Soibi Ransom / LASAA Bans Bdvertising Firm For Using Truck To Display Strippers In Lagos(review / How Many PDP Govs Secretly Meet With Buhari – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.