Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (57939 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Tonero231: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Its a Pity she won't witness your swearing in as d governor of Kogi state
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by id911(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2019
wallex1983:
How old was she? What killed her? Was her death natural?

RIP to the dead. I don't trust politicians though

#governorship elections
#win by all means
#no sacrifice too big

You reason with your anus I swear

RIP to Mama Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by olisaEze(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2019
My condolences to u and urs boss! When u become the governor of ur state remember that in the end all is vanity, and we leave this life with what we came in with, nothing!
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Badgers14: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity..

Condolences to him..

Maybe all politicians including Dino will stop embezzling funds and direct allocation towards quality constituency projects....

They will not take any of their houses, cars, Belize bank accounts with them when they enter six feet.
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Morenikeji070: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Please go sleep you all are motherfuckers# if you know that why you and ur damn foolish mate help nigeria out of poverty we are into. Fools
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by 2blessed01(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2019
RIP 2 HER!!
Death Doesnt Know Wether You Are Rich Or Poor And Know One Knows When It Comes Calling!!
SO PREPARE 4 UR DEATH WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE BY LIVING A GOOD LIFE...
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Bambarino: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Like then can all see beyond now to sincerely know life is vanity. Bunch of Assholes
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by SEGLIZ: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2019
where are the anti-vanity crew?
the reality would sure done on man somedsys.
it it left for individuals to decide.
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by bigdaddycool018: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2019
I love this man,rest in peace mum
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Tonero231:
Its a Pity she won't witness your swearing in as d governor of Kogi state
the kogi in cameroon abi?..because the kogi in nigeria deserves someone better than yeye bello and dino the woman beater
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria will surely bcom great.

in about 20 years to come

buhari, tinubu, obasanjo, ibb, osoba, abdulsalam, masari, ty danjuma, abba kyari, m.daura. will join the world of the dead.

the likes of dino, yeye bello, el rufai, aregbesola, mimiko, olusola oke, fayemi,fayose,akpabio,fashola and osinbajo will be getting ready.

mama dino is food for the worms
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Him eye don clear say life no get duplicate as once you don kpai your own don go, no coming back.
Make dem continue to pack our money dey keep for foreign acct, Abacha matter never teach them lesson say all na vanity, na so one rich man for my Villa suffer one terrible heart disease and he was afraid of death until he was successfully relieved of the sickness in Indian clinic but today he don start to run a philanthropic mission in our community, giving out alot of money and food items to youths, poor men and women in the society.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by AhonAndy28: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2019
cool
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Btruth: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2019
this is serious meditation. RIP to mama.
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by ZikZikZik: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2019
In my opinion these politicians have caused more deaths to other people than they have actually experienced.. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by SocialJustice: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2019
KingLennon:
It's all vanity Mr. Dino. Sale all your cars and donate to charity. Stop diving constituency projects into your pocket. Let the love spread....
Ignorance will not kill you.
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by ZikZikZik: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Ajagunsegun1:
Nigeria will surely bcom great.

in about 20 years to come

buhari, tinubu, obasanjo, ibb, osoba, abdulsalam, masari, ty danjuma, abba kyari, m.daura. will join the world of the dead.

the likes of dino, yeye bello, el rufai, aregbesola, mimiko, olusola oke, fayemi,fayose,akpabio,fashola and osinbajo will be getting ready.

mama dino is food for the worms
Have you seen the younger politicians coming up nowadays? Na the same these same politicians dey mentor dem oh..Or na our yahoo yahoo boys dem go con rule?? Nigeria future dey very vague my guy
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Makes you want to serve your people better, I hope...
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by qleap2all(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2019
So it takes your mother's death to know that!
Please do away with all those excessive adornment, cars... They are all #Vanity
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Myself2(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Liliyann:
Nobody is happy over the death of their parent!
Death doesn't respect wealth or prestige!
Just got news that my friend lost her dad and I don't even know how to break the news to her cry

May God console every weeping heart and give them the fortitude to bear the loss embarassed

Amen
God bless you Lillyann, you're a sweet ❤️
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by emptor(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingLennon:
It's all vanity Mr. Dino. Sale all your cars and donate to charity. Stop diving constituency projects into your pocket. Let the love spread....

Lol. That will never happen. He'll rather have those exotic cars, jewelries, mansions etc remain where they are and if he dies tomorrow, whatever happens to them is none of his business again.

That is the simple ideology of Nigerian politicians
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by femstimauto: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
The earlier everyone knows that, the better for all
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by KingLennon(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
emptor:

Lol. That will never happen. He'll rather have those exotic cars, jewelries, mansions etc remain where they are and if he dies tomorrow, whatever happens to them is none of his business again.

That is the simple ideology of Nigerian politicians
Am telling you...so much wealth for one man who is in position to help the masses
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by KingLennon(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
SocialJustice:
Ignorance will not kill you.
And Lack of understanding will be the end of you
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Stricklybidness(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lordjiggs09:
Take heart Dino.

meanwhile check out my signature for your properties in Abuja and environs, for rent, or outright purchase, ring me up.
You will be glad you did.
Hook your man up nah...I'm new around...looking for something to keep myself busy...hit me on 07061221512..
Regards...
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by SocialJustice: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingLennon:

And Lack of understanding will be the end of you
E pain am tongue Mumu.
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by Merit123(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thank God u know that this life is vanity, Shea u see how they take berry mama? Did any of your luxury car follow her the answer is no. Politicians should repent one day all of us will go that same way including you Dino non of your luxury car will follow u.
Re: Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" by follock007(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
The Gospel of the wicked Venus is always Vanity. Aa ni r'esu o embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.