Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her (60292 Views)

Parents Put Padlocks On Daughter's Grave To Avoid Rape In Pakistan / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Deepfeel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahahaha...... Wasn't it self defense? The guy isn't dead right? I blame the guy. The girl needs a good lawyer tongue
What if the guy says he didn't touch her in a violent way, she was willingly given him Mouth Action and purposely harmed his pen*s cause she wasn't happy about the CV undecided
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's their business!
Deepfeel:

What if the guy says he didn't touch her in a violent way, she was willingly given him Mouth Action and purposely harmed his pen*s cause she wasn't happy about the CV undecided
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
That reminds me, how you feeling? Getting better?
Deepfeel:

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
You were obviously there and saw what happened
Obainoneandonly:
naija guys don't tell their babes that they want to have sex beforehand. we just initiate it by smooching first then skirt and other wares later. Dats how we have been doing it and am sure that's wat bro Johnson did and he's been accused of rape. rape my foot. the girl is just angry dat he didnt help her out with her CV. Nothing like rape happened. it was consensual

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Better than a rapist. You obviously think being a rape victim is comparable to being an actual rapist.

That’s how much sense you have.

Itzurboi:

Nairaland rape victim P.IMP...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Deepfeel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
That reminds me, how you feeling? Getting better?
Yes am completely ok now, thanks for your concern, I believe God is not finished with me yet, he will call me at the right time kiss
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by EmzyT: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
My guy thought she wanted to give him a BJ

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Alright!
Deepfeel:

Yes am completely ok now, thanks for your concern, I believe God is not finished with me yet, he will call me at the right time kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
cococandy:
You were obviously there and saw what happened
I guess u were there too to believe her fake story

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Highzyk: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
"...Blessing added that he rushed Johnson to a private hospital in Surulere where the doctor requested for the presence of a family member or the police before Johnson could be treated..."

That doctor should be jailed!
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by BoboKush(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
How can u want to rape someone n the person bike ur dick off..... I no understand.... Say the person kick ur dick I go understand abi Johnson force ha to give him Mouth Action ni
Wait Johnson mumu o... So Johnson felt teeth around his preeq and he couldn't use blow to Savage the situation.... Naw his dick is gone... We lost a brother

We don tel em... Don't rape
Ashewo full everywhere
Soapy dey too but no they always want to defile

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by xendra: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Twice27:
Where u there to confirm he wanted to rape her. dont judge without hearing the other side of the story. Are the police fools for detaining her !!!!
angry if Nigerian police are fools? Who no know? Why else will a girl be in a room alone with a guy and be biting his dick

Now he will never rape anybody again in his life, something that should be done to all rapist
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by biggestmanhood(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
cococandy:
Nairaland resident rapists
[
ode
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Ubdavis(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Twice27:
Where u there to confirm he wanted to rape her. dont judge without hearing the other side of the story. Are the police fools for detaining her !!!!

Yes!! She decided to bite penis becus it is watermelon abi
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by GuestLog: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lanretoye:
boyfriend...rape...,I am not understanding.if na to collect money now,dem don send account.everytime buy me iPhone,baby buy me fendi.if na to bring pass once or 2x in a week,you go hear "is it food".
Shut up there mumu! Might your sister is about to be forced into sex, I pray the guy succeed so that you will know what it feels like to be violated. If she were my sister or daughter I'd be proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by GuestLog: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
naija guys don't tell their babes that they want to have sex beforehand. we just initiate it by smooching first then skirt and other wares later. Dats how we have been doing it and am sure that's wat bro Johnson did and he's been accused of rape. rape my foot. the girl is just angry dat he didnt help her out with her CV. Nothing like rape happened. it was consensual
So you are OK with that approach? Please know that you have rape tendencies. Potential rapist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by osejie17(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
just imagining the guy Johnson will now be having bridges wen put together
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by akejujoe(f): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sharp girl.You did what you had to do .A Lesson for Johnson.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Itzurboi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
cococandy:
Better than a rapist. You obviously think being a rape victim is comparable to being an actual rapist.

That’s how much sense you have.

It's obvious you can't read out the true meaning of what i wrote...
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by karashita: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cantonese:

So how the dick of Mr. Johnson get out of his trousers? Did she force the dick out of its original position?

I think this should serve as a lesson to rapists and potential ones. Women too should learn to fight back in the face of an attack. The rapist should be kicked in his balls and if possible the "dick" should be cut off and retired forcefully from "active service".

This abuse on women has to come to an end. Recently one country signed a law that enables rapists to be chemically castrated. Some highly irresponsible men even rape children as young as six months old.

No sane man will support a rapist or attempted rape. Any man who does that needs to have a rethink or he may be a rapist/potential rapist. Do not let it happen to someone very close to you before you rise up against it.

The offence for the lady is grievous bodily harm. She made the right move in her situation. She did not deny the young man's relationship with her. I no buy I no sell no dey cause wahala. He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Maybe in the case of the boy his instrument of rape has been decommissioned for ever!

Am with you on this.Well said.She had every right to defend herself abeg.
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by wafer1: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Blessing, Johnson, CV, friend's place, manhood, breast, doctor, police, parent - you are all mad! undecided

You is funny
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Chykes4micheal: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
After johnson has been treated he should be arrested for rape as well. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by karashita: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
xendra:
angry if Nigerian police are fools? Who no know? Why else will a girl be in a room alone with a guy and be biting his dick

Now he will never rape anybody again in his life, something that should be done to all rapist

Are you minding them?

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Chykes4micheal: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
but seriously ehn, to bite person prick na die o....chai i cannot imagine the excrutiating pain embarassed
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by victorian(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Serves him right

Men think women must ever be ready to get laid.

No is no!

Control the dick for God's sake!
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Graduateacher(f): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
We have a very very very very very useless police
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Graduateacher(f): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Philpham:
I don't know why all Nigerian men are rapists. Stupid men

It starts from upbringing
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
xendra:

How did d dick get to her mouth? Dick de down mouth de up
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:
Serves him right

Men think women must ever be ready to get laid.

No is no!

Control the dick for God's sake!

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
karashita:

Am with you on this.Well said.She had every right to defend herself abeg.

Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Emo247: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't understand how Johnson manhood was able to get to her mouth for her to bite...

Is it not Bleep he want to do
Re: Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her by Doyenro23(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't believe this story undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.