Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing (24357 Views)

President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Daboomb:

Oloshi, omo'ale.
Herdsmen have given you children sired in Hate and Anger, something to masturbate over for the next three years.

You should be more concerned about your own family that is being killed in Enugu just right now.
despite all your going to beg them, the Herdsmen still slaughter your people like Chicken and kidnap the rest for Suya. tongue tongue

"Peace meeting" my foot! Cowards cant defend themselves and are begging Herdsmen to spare their lives. grin grin
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/22/herdsmen-kill-lg-secretary-in-enugu/

This is another one, this same Week. Check the date of the Newspaper if you still have doubts.
Foolish Nnyamirin are rejoicing over one killing in the South West when all their parents, land and people are being ravaged by worse Herdsmen's killing and kidnapings

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/herdsmen-kill-enugu-house-wife-abduct-cleric/.

You better go and contribute the #5Million before they use your mother for Suya.
Imagine, someone who has no head wants to cry over someone who has head but has no cap!
Only an Nnyamirin can be that daft. undecided undecided
Am I supposed to understand all this Rubbish?
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing by Daboomb: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
gypsey:
Am I supposed to understand all this Rubbish?

Understand kwa?
That will be asking too much of an IPOD Piglet with a Igbo-headeset. tongue tongue

I guess una empty Medulla Oblangata from that erosion zone is currently locked to one Herdsmen killing in the South West.
grin
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Daboomb:

Understand kwa?
That will be asking too much okf an IPOD Piglet with a Igbo-headeset. tongue tongue

I guess una empty Medulla Oblangata from that erosion zone is currently locked to one Herdsmen killing in the South West.
grin
Okay, if you say so, you sure do have a lot of Hate in you, I don't even know what IPOD piglet Igbo head means, you still don't seem to get IT!. it's Either you got me mixed up with one of your dumb mates, Got the wrong end of a long stick Or you are just damm! right sad and mentally unstable.

Peharps you should take a look at my profile, it might help you figure out if you are directing your sadness and hate towards the wrong person smiley Either way i don't give a fu ck!! grin co's i don't understand what you are on about.
Try not to slit your wrists , Good luck!

Ciao! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Bars Visitors / NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave / The Problems Facing Nigeria And The Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.