Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido (442 Views)

“wahala Pro Max” Destiny Etiko Teases James Brown About ‘knacking’ Him In Movie / Wizkid And Chris Brown About To Drop "Call Me Everyday" - Chris Drops Teaser / David Alaba's Sister - Rosemay Releases Single With Mayorkun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido by Hyanublog20008: 4:28am On Jul 13, 2019
In an Instagram post, American pop star Chris Brown has announced that he will be collaborating with Nigerian musician Davido.

The song, Blow My Mind, is “coming soon” Chris Brown wrote.
In celebration, Davido responded with flame and rocket emojis and a swear word.
It is not clear when the song will be released.
CONTINUE READING
http://www.woloaded.cf/2019/07/chris-brown-about-to-drop-new-single.html?m=1#

Re: Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Eleyi gidi van

NOW YOU CAN AFFORD YOUR DREAM!

Own a MAITAMA II, ABUJA Residential Plot with Just 5% DEPOSIT!

. The largest APPROVED Gated Estate in the new District (Cad. Zone A10, FCT)
. Service plots suitable for 2- to 5-Bedroom Duplexes
. 24-month flexible payment plan
. Start Construction once you reach 20% deposit level

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Make your 5% DEPOSIT not later than 31st August, 2019 and get a whopping 20% DISCOUNT on any plot of your choice!

INTEGAX JUBILATION HOMES ... we are helpers of your joy.

Call or whatsapp Alex: 08064473443, or visit www.integaxjubilationhomes.com for more information.
Re: Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido by MyKe02: 5:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Local man just stole my FTC
Re: Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido by originals1(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Believe It When My Cousin Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido – Peruzz / Letter From Blessing To Her Boyfriend With Stong "D" / Wow! Bbnaija Tboss Has Reportedly Given Birth After Months Of Denying Being Preg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.